Monday, June 15, 2020

MHA Villain Deku Oneshot — The swan dive

No pic, I couldn’t find any credit sorry ya’ll. Enjoy anyway!!


“If you really wanna be a hero, swan dive off the building and hope for a quirk in your next life!” 


Bakugo put his head in his hands. How could he have been so cruel? So careless?
Because of his words...Izuku Midoryia was dead.
 And it was his fault.

“Hey Baku-bro!” Kirishima patted his back. “Whatcha’ thinkin about?” He smiled.
“N-Nothing...” Bakugo said surprisingly quiet.
“A-Are you ok?”
“I’M FINE! LEAVE ME ALONE!” Bakugo yelled and stormed off.

“Huh, he never usually leaves. I hope he’s ok.” Kirishima said to himself.

________

“Students!” Aiwizwa cried as the school shook. “Get to the dorms! If you run into villains use self defense!”


The students ran through the courtyard. Explosions were everywhere what with the pro hero teachers fighting the villains.
Suddenly a puff of smoke was thrown in front of the students, and a figure their size and stature came forward.

“Sorry guys!” Said the boy. “I can’t let you escape! Its nothing personal-“ Suddenly the boy looked at Bakugo, who was shocked. “Oh wait, now it is.”
“D-Deku...?!” Bakugo stuttered out.
“Who?” Kirishima asked. “Bakugo you know him?”
“Who is he?” Iida asked.
“Silly Kachaan, he never told you about me?” Izuku asked.

“You....you’re supposed to be dead!” Bakugo cried.
“Uh yeah! No thanks to you!” Izuku was angry for a split second before calm again. “But then again I suppose anyone would be surprised if they were in your situation...” Izuku began to circle just Bakugo.
To everyone’s shock, Bakugo didn’t move at all.

“Oh I can’t imagine the guilt you must’ve felt! When you found out it was all your fault!” Izuku touched Bakugo’s cheek. “Your fault I died...After all what kind of hero makes someone commit suicide!” Izuku walked back away from Bakugo giggling.
“B-Bakugo...?!” Kirishima was shocked. “It’s not true is it?! You wouldn’t really-“
“Oh I’m not suprised he never told you,” izuku said. “After all you wanted to be a hero right? Just like me? I guess neither of us will get to be those though, will we?”
“Shut up! I’ve...I’ve changed!” Bakugo yelled.
“Oh thats not why!” Izuku chuckled and through a knife.

It landed right in Bakugo’s chest.
“You can’t become a hero if your dead! Just like me!” Izuku laughed as he slowly vanished.

THE END
(??)

No comments:

Post a Comment