Thursday, June 4, 2020

MHA Tododeku oneshot— Fantasy AU/ Omegaverse AU

Yay lets do this!



Shoto Todoroki was the royal prince of the fire kingdom. The fire kingdom was once a peaceful ice kingdom, until his father Endeavor And army of Alphas invaded and forced Queen Rei the Omega to marry him. She was breeded to create the most perfect children, one of which was Shoto.
Shoto loathed his father’s cruel way of ruling the kingdom. All knew to fear the Royal Alpha’s of the Toderoki family.
But secretly Shoto would go to town in disguise to actually enjoy himself. While his father did rule cruelly, the marketplace was quite lively with many smiling faces!

Today Shoto was in the marketplace once again. He walked around, listening to the street performers, buying yummy food and trinkets.
He especially needed to escape the palace today. His father was holding a royal ball tonight, in hopes of finding Shoto an omega mate.
Shoto didn’t want a mate yet. He wanted too find love his own way, and only after he lived a life of adventure! Away from his cruel father in his cruel kingdom.

Suddenly Shoto fell to the ground.
“Oh! Sir I’m so sorry!” Whomever had bumped into said, and reached out their hand.
Shoto looked up and saw the person’s face.

He had pale skin with freckles and a feminine physique. He had fluffy green hair and eyes that shined so bright-

“Sir?” The man waved his hands in front of Shoto. “hello?”
“Oh! Hi!” Shoto quickly stood up.
“Sorry I ran into you!” The boy blushed. “I’m clumsy-“
“Relax its ok!” Shoto said.
“No! No! I’m such a clutz! I’m sorry sir!” The boy kept his head down.
“Its fine, I swear!” Shoto was confused as to why the man was so freaked out.

But then Shoto remembered, that he was an Alpha. The poor man was probably just submitting like anyone would do.

“Whats your name sir?” Shoto asked.
“Izuku Midoriya, mr. Alpha sir,” Izuku bowed his head.
“Well Midoryia, where are you going in such a hurry?” Shoto asked.
“I was trying to get to the dress shop, as I have to get something acceptable for tonight,” Izuku blushed.
“Tonight?” Shoto asked.
“The royal ball. All Omegas in the kingdom are required to attend. I don’t really have any clothes suitable for a ball. So I have to go get some.”
“That sound expensive,” Shoto said.
“Yeah, it is. We were going to use the money to hire a witch to save our crops. But instead I have to spend it on a stupid dress.”

“I’ll buy it,” Shoto declared
“Wh-What?!” Izuku gasped. “B-But it costs so much! And I don’t even know you! And I couldn’t ask that of you-“
“Please, I want to! Its not fair that the king causes so much pain on his people. Please, let me buy you the dress.”
“Th-Thank you sir!” Izuku smiled.

...

They entered the dress shop.
“Hello! How may I help you?” The dress keeper asked.
“Yes, I would like your finest dress for this omega here,” Shoto said.
“Ah the royal ball eh?”
“Yes ma’am.” Izuku said.
“Well most of your dresses have been sold, I’m sorry.” The dress keeper said.

Izuku looked terrified, worried for his fate if he broke the law by into attending the ball.
Shoto would not stand for that.
He took out a large sack of gold and placed it on the counter.
“How about now?” He asked.
The dress keeper and Izuku gaped at the gold.
“I-I’ll be right back,” the dress keeper went into the back.

She came back a second later with a beautiful green outfit.

“It’s beautiful!” Izuku gasped.
“Its one of a kind,” the dress keeper said. “Now thank you for the golddddddd,” she smiled taking the pouch.

...

Izuku and Shoto left the shop.
“I can’t thank you enough!” Izuku hugged Shoto. “Thank you so much!”
“Its not a problem,” Shoto smiled. “After all, this almost benefits me in a way.”
“How so?” Izuku made a face. “You are so mysterious. I don’t even know you’re name!”
“Oh I think you’ll find out soon enough,” Shoto winked. “Now you go home and get ready. We’ll meet again soon.”

__________

Izuku was lead by the guards into the ballroom, as were all the other omegas.
“Now listen up runts!” Said the captain of the gaurd. “You are here to become possible mate to the Prince! You are to act respectable!”
The omega said nothing but let out submissive scents.
“Good,” the captain said and the omegas were let inside.

Izuku looked around the ballroom. It was beatifuly decorated with shades of red. After all, this was a fire kingdom. 
There was classical music playing, and a few other royals and alphas already dancing.
The omegas stood around for a short time, before it was announced the Prince has entered the ballroom.
The Prince looked, familiar...

It was the man from earlier! The one whom bought his dress!
“Well hello there Midoryia,” Shoto smiled.
“I-Its you-!” Izuku gasped.

The gaurd walked past them and glared at Izuku, reminding him his place.
“I mean, hello you’re highness,” Izuku kept his head down in proper omegan fashion.
“Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner,” Shoto chuckled. “Care to dance?”
“Yes your highness,” Izuku said. He wasn’t really answering more as agreeing.

As the two danced, Izuku kept his head down.
“What’s wrong Midoryia?” Shoto asked.
“...I’m scared,” Izuku whispered. 
“O-Of me?”
“Not of you, never of you!” Izuku said. “I’m scared of the captain,”
“Why?”
“I’m afraid he’ll hurt me if I do something inopropropriate for an omega like meet your eyes-“
Shoto lifted Izuku’s chin so their eyes met.
“Calm down, you’re safe in my arms.” Shoto said.
Izuku melted into the arms of the Prince, for once in his life feeling absolutely entirely safe.

“Midoryia,” Shoto whispered softly. “Will you be my mate?”
Midoryia flinched for a moment in surprise. “I-If that is what you want-“
“No, is it what you want?” Shoto said. “You have a say in this!”
“But I’m a-“

“That enough!” The captain pulled Izuku away from the Prince. “You’ve disrespected his highness for long enough! Why would he want a runt like you anyway!” He threw Izuku into the arms of other guards. “To the dungeon with this one!”
“No!” Shoto yelled. “That is my mate and you will release him!”
“B-But-“
“RELEASE THE OMEGA!” Shoto roared.
The guards through Izuku back into Shoto’s arms.

“This ball is over,” Shoto demanded, lifting Izuku into a bridal carry. “Allow everyone to return home while I take my mate to his quarters.”
“yes your highness,” the captain bowed.

________

Shoto laid Izuku on a fluffy bed.
“sorry about that.” Shoto said. “I should’ve given you a say before I-“
“Shoto- ER! your highness, its your choice.” Izuku kept his head down.
“No its not,” Shoto said. “Relationships go both ways, and if you don’t want this I will send you to your family at once.”
“I-I....I want this....”

THE END
(IDK i’;m tired)

No comments:

Post a Comment