Friday, June 26, 2020

MHA Dad for one oneshot - Let me see him

AAAh! as so honored to get to use this tik tok as refrance!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/JeoPpoP/

Go check it out its sooooo cool!!! I’m adding more to the story tho! Hehehe!


Inko smiled as she set the plate in front of Toshinori.
“Thank you Ms. Midoryia,” Toshinori smiled respectfully.
“Of course!” Inko said. “I’m so glad you could make it for my baby Izuku’s birthday!”
Izuku blushed. “Mom!” He whined.
“Sorry Sorry!” Inko giggled. “I’m just so proud of how far you’ve come!”

They were all about to dig into their food when suddenly the doorbell rang.
“I’ll go get it,” Inko said. “You two eat!”
The two nodded and Inko went to the door.

When she opened it she wanted to gasp, scream, Run away. But she couldn’t she was almost frozen. Finally she said words:
“What are you doing here?!” She hissed at her husband.
“I-I’m here for Izuku’s birthday,” All for One said.

“Mom, who’s at the door?” Izuku called.
“N-No one important! Just give me a minute!” Inko said in a cheery voice. She pushed AFO out the door and closed the door behind them.

“How dare you arrive! And on today of all days!” Inko said.
“I just need to see him again,” AFO said calmly. “He needs to know so he can join-“
“That boy Will never join you! He is going to become a hero just like All Might! After all, All might is in there right now!” Inko smirked.
“How dare you let him in our house!”
“MY house!” Inko hissed. “This house, Izuku, they’re MINE!! You left us! And for what?! Villianey?! Go away Hitoshi-“
“Not until I see my son! Or at least...give him his present..”
“Mail it to his dorm at UA for all I care, you are NOT entering this home!” Inko walked back in and slammed the door.

...

“Mom what was that?” Izuku asked.
“Is everything ok Ms. Midoryia?” Toshinori asked.
“Just fine!” Inko smiled. “Come Izuku. Lets open you’re presents!”

________

ONE WEEK LATER:

Izuku heard a knock on his door.
“Oh! Hey Denki!” izuku smiled.
“Hey buddy! You got mail!” Denki handed Izuku a wrapped present.
“Weird, my birthday was a week ago. Who’s it from?”
“Not sure, it doesn’t say?”
“Oh.Wel thanks Denki!”
Denki smiled and Walked away as Izuku closed the door.

...

Izuku opened the gift. It was a large box, and was pretty light.
“Feels empty, what could be-EEEEEEE!!!”
Izuku found A brand new All Might figure inside, along with a single letter.

“AAAAH ITS SO COOL!” Izuku smiled holding up the figure. “Maybe the letter says who its from!”


Dear Izuku,

Its been so wonderful watching you grow, yet from afar. I wish I could’ve seen you on you’re birthday, however you’re mother refused to let me enter the home. Thats fair however, after all she knows who I truely am. However you do not, and you deserve the right to know. If you want to know, meet me tonight at the enclosed address. See you soon son.

-Dad

izuku dropped the letter as his hands shook.
His dad
His dad!

He was so shocked he couldn’t think. he took another look art the address and bolted out the door.

_________

It was cold and Izuku Shivered in his sweatshirt. He was in a dark alley way, but this was where he was told to go.

“hello? Is anyone here?” He called out.
“Izuku, its been so long son!” A figure walked out of the shadows.

izuku tried to scream, but AFO covered his mouth.
“Its ok son! Its me, your dad!” AFO said.
Izuku shook his head frantically, tears streaming down his face.
“No...” Izuku whispered. “No! No you can’t be-“
“Ask Inko if you wish, but its true.”
“B-But how?!”
“Son In was prepared to tell to everything, ask you to join me! But when I learned you go to UA I....I decided not to.”
“BUT-“
“Izuku, you deserve to know who your father is, not have your future ruined.” AFO began to walk back into the shadows. “I loved you son, and I’m so proud of you.”

______

Izuku sat at the dining room table as his mother did the dishes.
he decided to confront her. Just be blunt:

“Mom why didn’t you tell me Dad was All for One?” izuku said.
Inko dropped a plate and it’s shattered. She ran to her son.
“HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?! DID HE FIND YOU?! DID HE HURT YOU?! IZUKU-“
“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?!” Izuku screamed.
“I....I wanted to keep you safe...!”
“Sure yeah. You lied to me! You said he was working abroad!”
“Izuku I-“
“leave me alone!” Izuku ran to his room.

Izuku would never become a villain. But how was he going to fight his own father..?

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment