Sunday, June 21, 2020

Voltron Shlangst oneshot - Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day everyone! Time for some short langst with a hint of angst for our SPACE DAD!!


Space Dad, Space Dad, Space Dad.

It was so stupid! Why did Lance always call him that?! Was it a cruel way to call him old?!
It really made Shiro annoyed.

__________

Lance woke up really nervous. Today was Father’s Day. Lance’s father had abused him when he was a child, and he never had a father figure. 
Until he met Shiro.
Shiro made him feel safe and protected and he wanted to whatever he could do to please him! 
It was the only thing that really....kept him going. Instead of killing himself off instead..

But today lance was going to take a chance. He had made a Father’s Day card for Shiro. he addressed it as ‘Space Dad’ as not to make it too awkward. He really hoped Shiro liked it!

...

Lance walked into the lounge, where Shiro was. The two were alone.

“H-hey Shiro!” lance smiled.
“Oh, hey Lance.” Shiro said. “Whats that?” He asked pointing to the paper.
“I-In made this for you...” Lance shying handed him the card.

Shiro looked down at it.

Happy Father’s Day 
Space Dad!

Shiro growled. Lance gasped when he tore the card in half.
“Quit Calling me that!!” Shiro yelled. “I’m not your ‘Space Dad’! I’m not that old so quit making fun of me —“
Shiro stopped when he saw Lance crying. “Lance I-“

Lance ran away sobbing.

__________

Hunk walked in just as lance ran away.
“Lance!” Hunk cried, and turned to Shiro. “Shiro what happend?!”
“I....He gave a Father’s Day card calling me space dad! I thought it was a cruel joke so I tore it up. I didn’t think he really meant anything by the card-“
Hunk groaned. “Oh god Shiro!” He pace palmed and sighed. “Its ok, you didn’t know. I gotta get to him before he-“
“Didn’t know what?” Shiro asked.
“Lance grew up with an abusive father. He didn’t have any real dad in his life. I think he really saw you as one Shiro!”
“Oh god what have I done?!”

...

Shiro ran to Lance’s door and pounded on it. 
“Lance? lance! Please open the door! I didn’t know!”
Silence.
Shiro opened the door.

“Lance-“ Shiro stopped when he saw lance’s dead body on the floor. “No.....No please no....!” 
Shiro cradled Lance’s cold form.
He saw a note in his coat pocket:

I love You Space Dad, even if you didn’t love me.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment