Thursday, March 21, 2019

Voltron SHANCE(If you can call it that. More like Lance x Kuron again) oneshot--Galra/Druid au REPOSTED


OK, the title makes zero since I know. Just trust me. Inspired by:


WARNING: VERBAL AND SOME PHYSICAL ABUSE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER

Also, I'm not announcing the flashbacks. They'll mostly be in italics.



Lance had been raised by the galra most of his life. Ever since he had been abandoned by his abusive family...

Lance's three-year old self was thrown to the dirt by his dad. 
"You scumbag," his father spit in Lance's face.
Lance looked to his mother for help, but she just glared down at him in disgust.
"Time to get rid of you one and for all!" His father lifted him by the arm and walked over to the cliff.
Lance screamed in horror.
"Papa no!" Lance cried as his father threw him off the cliff.

As Lance fell to his death, his screams were lost to the wind. But suddenly, he felt warmth. He opened his eyes to see a hooded figure.
"Its alright young earthling," the hooded figure croaked. Lance had to amuse it was a woman by the pitch of the raspy voice.

...

Lance and the hooded woman walked through a large ship. It was black, gray, purple, and dimly lit.
"Miss, where am I?" Lance asked. "And who are you?"
"I am the high priestess Haggar," the woman said. "And you are on the main ship of the Galra empire."
"The...what?"



Lance had been raised to become a druid, and considered Hagagr a mother. As did the other druids.

"Lance?" 

Lance looked up to see, his lover, Kuron. Kuron was a project he and the other druids were ordered by Zarkon to create. A clone of the black paladin of Voltron. But it turned out it was more sentient that they knew, and Lance and Kuron developed feelings for each other!

Lance sat with Kuron as he got his circuits repaired.
"Kuron, you need to be more careful when training!" Lance said.
"But I have to be ready for when I go undercover!" Kuron said.
"But Kuron, the real Paladin has been gone for a month," Lance explained. "It will be more believable if you were weaker,"
"But if I'm weak, how will I fight?"
Lance sighed.

"Alright!" the galra repairing Kuron said. "He's all fixed up. We just have to reboot him."
"Aw man!" Kuron whined. "I hate doing that!"

"Well, I'll leave you to it." Lance stood up, but Kuron grabbed his hand.
"Wait Lance," Kuron said. "Will you stay with me?"
Lance's face softened.  "Why?"
"Its scary being rebooted. I'm just left here in the dark, where anyone could tamper with my wires without me being awake! Besides....I like your company."
Lance blushed. 
"Sure, I'll stay."

"What are you thinking about?" Kuron sat next to Lance and rubbed his back.
"Oh, just spacing out." Lance joked.
Kuron laughed.
"So, what brings you here?" Lance asked. Normally Kuron was off training at this time.
Kuron's face saddened.

"Its time for my mission," Kuron said.
"What? Now?!" Lance gasped.
"Yes, I was allowed a brief moment to say goodbye." Kuron held Lance's hand.
"Promise me you'll be careful?" Lance hugged Kuron tight. "I don't want to lose you..."
"I've been training my whole life for this mission. Don't worry, I've got this!"
Kuron gave Lance a kiss.
"Call me any chance you get, ok?".
"OK."

And with that, Kuron left for his mission.

___________


Lance and Kuron stayed as quiet as possible as the guards walked past the room. When, they were gone, they burst into laughter.
"Oh my Quiznak!" Lance wheezed.
(Quiznak is a word everyone learned from Haggar after years of being around her.)

Lance had snuck Kuron out of training for a little bit of fun.

Kuron looked down at Lance in awe.
"What?" Lance looked up at him.
"You look your best when your happy," Kuron stroked Lance's cheek.
Lance blushed.
Kuron leaned down...

BEEEEEP....BEEEEP....BEEEEEP--

Kuron slammed the alarm clock off.
Another memory, Kuron thought.
Oh how he missed Lance. All his jokes and magic.
But here things were different. With Voltron, he was expected to be serious, and have all the answers. Yeesh! What stress the real Shiro must've been under!

......

Kuron walked into the dinning room. he was the only one there. He began to eat the disgusting goo. Were the paladins this under stocked with supplies?!

Princess Alurra walked in. She smiled at Shiro, but her smile seemed strained.
"Good morning Shiro," she said as she sat down.

Shiro

Kuron always had to remember that was him. That he was made to be this person.

Lance always loved me, Kuron, Kuron thought. Not this Shiro guy...

"Whom?" Alurra pipped up.

CRAP HE HAD SAID THAT ALOUD!

"What?" Kuron asked.
"Who's Lance?" Alurra tilted her head.

Thank god, she didn't hear it all...

"Oh, uh, no one. Just someone from my home planet." Kuron lied.
"Oh, tell me more!" Alurra smiled.
"I'd rather not." Kuron lied again. "Too much homesickness..."
Alurra nodded and went back to her meal.

______________

TWO MONTHS LATER:


Lance looked through Kuron's eyes.
He hated having to be put on Kuron watch. It wasn't that he didn't love every moment he heard Kuron's voice, but he was worried he would slip up and die!

Haggar put a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm just worried..." Lance sighed.
"Don't be," Haggar smiled softly. "It is time."

Today was the day! The day they retrieve Kuron from the paladins! Then, they would download the rest of the info!
Lance was so excited to see Kuron again!

_______________


Lance's and a small group of galra soldiers road a ship through space to wear Kuron had sent out the signal.
As they flew into the castle's hanger(Kuron had shut down all the security of the castle) Kuron smiled and waved.
Lance smiled and waved back.
But suddenly, the paladins rushed into the hangers.

"KURON!" Lance cried.
Kuron turned just in time for the paladins to tackle him.
"No!" lance screamed as the ship retreated.

Lance looked back on Kuron as he was knocked unconscious and pulled away.

"I will save you," Lance whispered. "I promise..."

This was orginally gonna be a part two but I desided agasinst it:

_________________________


Lance ran to Haggar.
"Haggar he's been compromised!" Lance cried into her cloak. "Please, you must let me go and retrieve him!"
"Kuron has become family," Haggar said. "I will gather a group of the best druids and will send you a ship to go and get him back!"

__________________


Kuron sat in the cell in the castle. Alurra and Keith stood on the other side of the glass.
"Who are you?" Keith asked.
Kuron said nothing.
"WHO ARE YOU!" Kieth yelled.
"Like I'd ever tell you anything." Kuron grumbled.
"There's no reason to hide the truth," Alurra said. "Your not getting out of here, so give up."
"Never."

________________

Lance and the other druids flew up to the castle. The castle tried to shoot back, but the druid's magic kept the shots away like a forceful.
"I'm going it!" Lance shouted. He used his magic to teleport into the ship.

.........


Lance appeared in the ship's main control room. The paladins turned to him and gasped.
Lance started to blast magic at them, while the paladins dodged.
The paladins started to gang up on him, when Lance noticed an old ginger haired man in the corner. He teleport ed to him and held a ball of lightning to the man's neck.

"Put down your weapons or the man dies," Lance warned.
The paladins slowly removed their weapons. All but the green one, who shot out her grappling hook and lnocked Lance's mask off.
Lance looked at them in rage.

The paladins gasped.
"You're human!" the yellow paladin gasped.
Lance stormed up to the yellow paladin and used agic to choke him.
"Where is Kuron!" Lance yelled as the paladins panicked. "WHERE?!"
The princess spoke up. "In the cells!"

Lance stopped choking the yellow paladin and ran to the cells.

________________

"Kuron!"

Kuron looked up to see Lance running to his cell.
"Lance!" Kuron gasped.
"Stand back!" Lance shot a magic ball at the glass and it shattered. "C'mon lets go!" Lance cried.

_______________

Lance and Kuron ran back onto Haggar's ship.

"Thank god your OK!!!" Lance cried.

"The  paladins will pay..."


THE END

Yeah, I know it got bad around the end but I don't care I WORKED HARD!






No comments:

Post a Comment