Monday, March 25, 2019

Voltron KLANCE oneshot--Dance au

Apologies to any real dancer out there, I know nothing. Also, I LOVE classical music so prepare for a lot of that inserted.





Keith and his older friend Shiro went to the gym every Wednesday night. They would go lift some weights for about an hour, then leave. That was the normal routine.
At least, it was.

Keith and Shiro walked past the dance studio on their way out one night, when Keith saw something.
It was a young boy around his age, dancing. He had ballet shoes on, and was dancing to classical music.


"I'll catch up with you Shiro," Keith said as they started to pass the the studio.
"Meet you in the car," Shiro shrugged and kept walking.
Keith watched as the boy danced. His movements were graceful, loose, and flexible.
Keith was memorized.
The dancer suddenly started to turn around and caught Keith staring. The dancer had chocolate skin and deep blue eyes. He waved and Keith blushed and ran to Shiro's car.

_________

Each Wednesday Keith would stay behind to watch the dancer.
But today, he wasn't there!

"Hey," 

Keith turned around and saw the dancer!

"Oh, um, hey!" Keith stuttered.
"I noticed you'v been watching me for a while while I dance," the dance said. "Can I at least know the name of my admirer?"
"Oh! Sorry, its Keith. I didn't mean to bother you. I just think you look so beautiful and amazing
and-" Keith stopped when his blushing became to much.
"Thanks!" The dancer said. "I'm Lance!" he held out his and and Keith shook it.
"I like an audience! I practice every Wednesday and Friday night! Feel free to come! Who knows, maybe I'll teach you some moves!" Lance winked and walked into the studio.

Keith was a blushing mess.

THE END

1 comment:

  1. Iḿ really hoping theres a second part to this!!! If not please I am begging you Molly the AWESOME to write an other and if you have a hard time I can give you ideas too!

    ReplyDelete