Friday, March 8, 2019

Shera CATRADORA angst oneshot--Taking sides

I don't ship this, I'm just doing this to torture a friend.😈





Image result for she ra catradora angst


Shera stood on the bare battle field. The battle was over. The horde had been defeated. She had tears in her eyes. But they were anything but happy.

She looked down at Catra, who was slowly dying. She knelt down and transformed back into Adora.
"H-Hey Adora," Catra choaked out.
Adora held Catra in her arms.
"I'm so sorry Catra," Adora cried. "I never wanted to do this to you!"
Catra slowly lifted her hand to Adora's cheek and corsssed it slightly.
"I know," she said.
"Why..." Adora said. "Why couldn't we have been on the same side?!"
"Some thing just aren't meant to be Adora,"

"But one thing is for sure," Catra said. "I love you, so much."
"I do too," Adora leaned in softly kissed Catra.

It took her a full minute to realize, she was kissing a corpse.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment