Monday, March 4, 2019

Voltron KLANCE prompt--Glara omegaverse

Ok, this is an omegaverse galra keith au. Keith is a galran prince and an alpha. Lance is a servant(not galra tho? I'm confusing myself and an omega. I was inspired by something i rad(but never finished).

This is just a quick prompt-ish thing.




Keith's father, King Zarkon(*Throws up writing this*), had ordered Keith to find a mate. Keith walked down the large staircase into the ballroom where many eligible alphas, betas, and omegas were waiting.
Keith walked around for a little while until he spotted him.
Bright blue eyes, dark skin, wide hips, clearly an omega.
Keith tapped his shoulder.
"Oh! Your majesty," the boy bowed.
"Are you here to possibly win my hand?" Keith asked.
"Oh no! I'm just a servant sir," the boy blushed.
"No one has to know that," Keith smirked and pulled the boy onto the dance floor.

"Tell me, what's your name?" Keith asked as the two danced.
"Its Lance," the boy blushed.
"Pretty," Keith said.
Lance blushed and giggled.

Suddenly, Lance and Keith were separated.
King Zarkon stood between them.
"Keith, what is the meaning of this?" Zarkon growled.
"What do you mean father?" Keith asked.
"You are here to find a mate!"
"As I recall, you said I could choose anyone in the room."
"But-"
 Keith walked over to Lance
"And if it is alright with Lance, I chose him."

Anyone feel free to use this prompt! Just make sure to send me the story you write based on it!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please continue itπŸ™ i really liked it! πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete