I want the interior of my dream minecraft house to have big open floors, windows, and lots unnecessary furniture. The first floor would have things like tables and kitchens lol, and a backdoor leading outside. It would have to have a walk in “closet” which would rlly be an immediate supply closet. Holding things like building materials. Any food would be in a kitchen chest—maybe even a walk in pantry? On the second floor I think I want to have hallways(which would also be decorated)and different rooms. I to have a storage room for sure(for rareer or more obscure items)and a library! I think you have to have a library to make an enchanting room, which eventually I want too! There could be a big opening that leads to a lab for potions with an open wall/counter that looks into the library. I want the third floor to be a bedroom. With unnecessary decor and armor stands and music players! I also want a balcony and spyglass.
For the exterior, I want it to look like a pretty wooden tavern. I want to plant lots of pretty flowers, and place pretty red ones on either side of the front door. I want a yard with a big fense and a moat(to keep monsters out, obvi!). I want a small farm and maybe even a few animals. I definitely want a pet doggy! I’d have a small garden shed, holding things like seeds and garden tools.
I want a separate building to look like a silo, but actually its a watchtower! With a spyglass and cartography table and lots of maps. And it goes underground to reveal an entrance to the nether! It would have weapons and supplies for mining stored inside. And maybe it has a big spiral staircase! Or just a ladder lol.
Its a lot to do, and it would definitely be something I make the space for but don’t use all of it right away. So I can build on top of whatever I already have.
8/27/26
No comments:
Post a Comment