07/23/26
The internet said that torches and moats can ward off creepers. 8+ Light levels are needed. Moats should be 2 blocks deep. Also, brick/cobble stone and iron are good materials to have apparently. Theres no way I can get any of those today, but I can get the torches! I’ll have to hide my stuff somewhere, because my house is totally compromised. So I decided to start demolishing my house, and gathering the wood. As I did so, I realized my health was low. But for some teason sleep didnt fix it! All the food I had was raw meat. So it was time to build a camp fire! I needed coal, so i began to desperatly try to mine for coal. I couldnt find anythinh in the section I had decided to make my quary. Good to know for when i really create my first mine. I spotted some in a pit, but mistepped and died! I respawned near the mountin of snow again, and had to find my way back to where i died to gather my items. I finally managed to start mining coal, but then i hit a waterfall! It was difficult, but I managed to mine my coal and block the waterfall again for now. I went home and crafted a camp fire. I put it in the corner of my house, and broke a spot in the roof for the smoke. I struggled to cook my meat for a moment(and might have jumped into the fire a few times)before figuring out where to place the meat for it to cook. But i did it! While it cooked I started demolosjinh yhe wood floors and parts of the wall. There was a skeleton stalking my house all day, but i managed to avoid confrontation with it
Next time I want to finish demolition and make more of a small hut instead of a house. Then I can rlly focus on starting a mine and getting coal for torches! I also want to learn how to craft a sheild
No comments:
Post a Comment