Thursday, July 30, 2026

Minecraft Log #4

 07/30/26

Today’s goals are simple: Demolish the House, get to the mines to craft torches, and build a sheild. And build a dirt hut in the meantime.

After cooking a fish, I decided to start with mining this time, no more putting it off! I went to the quary section and began to dig! I made a decent(at least for me)desent(ahahaha) making stairs as i went. I found some orange and teal specks in the stone. I remembered the “loading game tip” this morning was something about how only diamond pickaxes could mine diamond, and i wondered if this was the same. I crafted my first stone axe. I gave it a wack and i was right! I unlocked raw copper! I continued to mine, and finally crafted 4 torches! Horray! It was getting dark so i decided to place my bed to sleep the night, but it didnt let me. It said there were monsters nearby. So i decided to make a dash for my house. Unfortunately I failed and died right outside my house! I respawned near the snowy mountin, and got totally lost! It was dark and there were so many monsters. I jumped in the water, but that wasnt safe either. I holes myself up inside the cliff for the night, but in the morning i died AGAIN by a burning zombie that fell in the ocean! This time i respawned(There was a guy with lhamas walking around lol)i went the other direction, and was able to find my house and dropped loot! 

Next time i want to continue to mine, and if i die and end up by tbe snowy mountin again i want to craft a sign to tell me what direction i need to go. And ofc i still want to demolish my house and craft a sheild.


No comments:

Post a Comment