Sunday, November 6, 2022

VLD Lance/Lotor Drabble — Lotor’s Birthday

 I’ve heard that November 4th is Lotor’s Birthday! And am I late writing this? Yes, obviously. BUT THAT AINT GONNA STOP ME! 


Using LOTORS POV for this one, it just felt right lol!

So LETS GOOOOO!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOTOR’S POV:

I was was sitting with Princess Alurra and the Green Paladin in the lounge of the Castle of Lions. We were just interacting in simple small talk while the Green Paladin worked on their laptop. 

That was until the Blue Paladin Lance burst into the room. He had swung the doors open, and struck a powerful pose. My(secret)beloved was a very dramatic person, so usually this wouldn’t be out of the ordinary. However Lance had a very serious expression on his face as he stared directly at me. This couldn’t be good.

He stomped right up to me, looking down into the coversarion pit and put his hands on his hips. I tried to remain nuteral in front of the others, but my lover was upset and therefore I was upset.
“You have a lot of explaining to do, Prince Lotor!” Lance scolded

Uh Oh. Lance never called me Prince Lotor, unless I was in trouble. He called me Lotorin front of the others, and Babe when we were alone. Prince Lotor was reserved for when I needed to be scolded.

“Lance, what in the universe are you on about?” Alurra asked.
“Lance its been months, you still can’t think Lotor is suspicious.” Pidge rolled her eyes.

As our relationship is confidential, they would assume Lance still disliked me. When in reality it was simply couple’s quarells.

“How dare you not tell me its your birthdaytoday!” Lance shouted.

The room went silent.

Birthday? Oh right! Lance told me of this. On his Planet Earth, the anniversary of creation and ageing is a very big event and cause for celebration. It involves tradional desserts, songs, and offerings. 
In the Galran Empire, Birthday Celebrations are reserved for the Royal Family Only. As the banished Prince, I had never truley experienced such an honor. I simply marked it as another yead I have aged. And I suppose I forgot to tell my darling the exact date…

“Ah, yes. I suppose it is.” I said. “It slipped my mind, I am sorry.”
“Wait, its your Birthday?!” Pidge set her laptop aside. “Ans you just, forgot?!”
“I was never allowed Birthday Celebrations, as they are reserved to the Royal Galran Family and I was banished from a young age.” I explained. “I suppose it slipped my mind to tell you all.”
“This simply won’t do!” Alurra gasped. “We must give you a propper celebration!” She smiled.
“Please, that won’t be nesassary!” I said.

Lance loudly cleared his throat and I saw his scolding stare again.
“Babe, tell Alurra what you’d like for your birthday.” He gave me a look that told me if I didn’t I’d be “sleeping on the couch” as he says.
I sighed. “Yes Dear,” I said.

Throughout the rest of the conversation, it completely slipped my mind that Lance and I had refered to eachother with our pet-names.


THE END

Happy(Late)Birthday, Lotor!

No comments:

Post a Comment