Tuesday, March 8, 2022

MHA Self Insert Drabble — Tenya Iida // WogWoman — Sensory Issues

 I had this random idea, so enjoy it I guess lol. I’m kinda having an ableist flashback day

ANYWAY….!!


For once I’m in class 1-A, but dont you dare think that means I have a quirk! Haha!


TW:

OOC Mina

Ableist Mina 

Sensory Issues 


LETS GOOOOOO!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ever since he started to date Molly, Tenya Iida did extensive research on I.E.P. His girlfriend had Autism, which meant she had accommodations to certain rules. Admittedly, Tenya wasn’t aware of these at first; which resulted in a few scoldings. Molly ended up giving him a list of all her accomidations in her I.E.P , which Tenya appreciated. She was very well off with said accommodations, however he had yet to see her use a few. He often saw her leave the room for tests with a few other students in 1-A, like Denki and Koda. And she often took breaks when overwhelmed. However he hadn’t seen her yet with her noise cancelling earmuffs, or out of uniform in more comfortable clothing. He assumed those were for when Molly had very bad sensory days.

And today was the first one Tenya Iida would witness.


____________________________________



First of all, Molly was late to class. She normally arrived early with Tenya, as punctuality was important to the both of them. However Aizawa didn’t call her name during roll, so Tenya assumed there was something going on. He hoped Molly was okay.

When Molly did finally walk in, she looked very distressed. Her eyes were red from crying and had tired bags under them. Her hands fidgeted and stimmed more than usual, and she wore her noise cancelling earmuffs. They were pink with silver star stickers on them. She did not wear the proper uniform. Today she wore a very big sweatshirt that hung off of her. It was yellow, and looked very soft. She also wore a set of smooth yoga pants. 
She didn’t say anything as she went and sat at her desk. She didn’t take any notes, and when given work she would slide it into her backpack for later. Aizawa seemed to be fine with it.

Tenya could tell, this was what Molly called her ‘yucky sensory days’. Where she was over stimulated and she just had to let it run its course for the day. He would do everything he could today to make sure Molly felt loved and understood. So when the loud bell rang and the class began to chatter before going to their next class, and Molly hunched in on herself, Tenya quickly went to comfort her.
“Hello Dear,” he said softly.
Molly looked up at him. “Hi,”
“Are you having what you call a Bad Sensory Day?” Tenya asked.
Molly nodded. “Sorry.”
“Don’t be. What can I do to help right now?”
“Hold my hand?”
Tenya look her hand in his, and held it for a few minutes. The class had already filed out of the classroom, and Aizawa had gone for his nap break. She took a deep breath and finally stood up. He kept an arm around her as he led her to the training grounds for their hero course class.

“I don’t think I can go to training today,” Molly sighed. “No offence to him, but All Might is really loud.”
Tenya Iida nodded. “Where will you be going instead?”
“I’ll probably go to the study hall. Its quite and I can rest.”
Tenya nodded. “Tomorrow if your feeling better, I can help catch you up on your studies from today.”
“Your the best!”
“Well, I need to go train. Goodbye love.”
“Bye!”

_______________________________


The next day, Molly seemed to be feeling a lot better! Tenya helped her catch up on her studies, and she was a lot happier and relaxed.
That was, until Mina walked into class. She did not wear her uniform, but instead a sparkly crop top and jeans. She didn’t even seem bothered by her disrespect to the class rules! As Class 1-A Rep, Tenya confronted her.
“Mina, why are you wearing that?” He asked.
“Why not?” Mina smirked. “What, don’t tell me your an crop top prude!”
“I-I suppose I am not—“
“Cool!” Mina skipped off to her desk.
“Why aren’t you in uniform?” Tenya asked, following her.
“Didn’t feel like wearing it today.” She said.
“Mina, it is school rules to wear the uniform!”
“What, So Molly gets to wear whatever she wants but I don’t?!”

Ah, there it was. It was simply a misunderstanding! Molly was very good about letting Tenya Explain her I.E.P, if explaining it in private wasn’t an option.
“There seems to have been a misunderstanding, Mina.” Tenya Iida said. “If you follow me into the hallway, I can explain—“
“Your so bias!” Mina shouted out. “Just because she’s your girlfriend you let her get away with everything!”
“That is not true!”
“She didn’t do any classwork yesterday! She didn’t even come to training! And you just LET HER!”
“Mina—“
“You would have scolded all of us if we did that!”
Tenya Iida looked around the class. They all looked down, agreeing with Mina. 
Tenya Iida took a deep breath. “I understand how this could look like bias. However if your let me explain-“
“There’s nothing to explain!” Mina yelled. “Your bias! You shouldn’t be class Rep!”

“Thats enough!” Molly spoke up. “Iida is not bias!”
They all turned too her. 
“Says the girl who didn’t get scolded for wearing sweatpants to school yesterday!” Mina yelled.
“Mina, thats enough.” Tenya said
“No! She’s not special! She doesn’t get to do whatever she wants just because she sucks you’re dick!”
The entire class gasped.
“Mina! That’s obsured!”
“Oh is it—“

“How would you feel if your uniform burned you?” Molly asked.
Everyone stopped.
“What?” Mina asked.
“The acid you create…how would it feel if one day you put ion your uniform and it was coated with that acid?”
“What are you talking about?”
“And what if every single little noise sounded like a siren right in your ears? And no matter what you did you couldn’t get rid of it? How could you possibly do an asignment with that ringing in your ears? How could I go to training with All Might, the hero with a big heroic BOOMING voice?”
“Wh-What? That doesn’t explain anything!”
“I have an I.E.P Mina!” Molly yelled. “I have accommodations for days when certain rules can’t be followed! Like wearing the uniform when anything touching my skin feels like acid!”
“I…I didn’t know…”
“Well that doesn’t give you the right to call me a slut!” Molly yelled. 
“Indeed.” Tenya said. “I also made similar mistake at first Mina. But Molly was kind enough to offer me a copy of her I.E.P for me to better understand.”
“O-Oh..”
Molly handed Mina a peice of paper. “You don’t deserve to read my I.E.P. But I’m giving it to you so you stop embarrassing me and yourself!”


THE END

I’m tired obvi




No comments:

Post a Comment