Thursday, March 24, 2022

VLD Oneshot — Lance//Lotor — Request/Gift

 Heyo~ So yeah I reconnected with an old friend and they gave me a compliment when I needed it most! So I'm writing them a oneshot to thank them lol!





Woo! So Lancelot AND Langst!
(Hello Langst my love, its been a while)

LETS GOOOOOOO!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This was absolutely humiliating. I, Prince Lotor of the mighty Galran empire, reduced to a prisoner of my enemies. Now, I should clarify there is no way I would have been captured so easily. I made sure I was taken on purpose, all a part of my master plan. However I never thought it was in Voltron's style to put me in chains. But here I was, actually being pulled along by the Black Paladin as they led me to whatever cell they thought would hold me. As the Black Paladin pulled me, the other Paladins had surrounded me from all sides.  The Red Paladin gaurded my back, and I could feel his glare burning into my back. The shorter Green Paladin stood just in front of the Black Paladin. The Yellow paladin was on my left while the Blue one was on my right. 

I had to admit, the Blue Paladin was quite dazzling. Clear dark skin with not a single scar upon his face, and bright blue eyes. I couldn't help but glance at him more than a few times. 
"Hey." The Yellow Paladin nudged me with his bayard in a threatening tone. "Stop look at Lance!"
"Dude!" The Blue Paladin--Lance--hissed at the other. "Don't tell him my name."
"Sorry!"
"Lance," I said aloud. "Hmm, a lovely name for a lovely paladin."
The blue paladin went red, and the black paladin tugged me forward harshly. Clearly not pleased with me and my interactions.

This truly was degrading. Being at the 'mercy' of my enemies. My teams plan was simple. Plant two tracking devices on a member of our team and let Voltron capture one of us. Voltron would find the first tracking device, and not be aware there was another. After much debate I was chosen to go in due to my sauve and calm nature. Narti would have been of no use to Voltron, she cant speak or see. Ezor and Zethrid were too intense in their own rights, and in the end no information would be gained. Acxa was simply too intimidating. I was the best option if we wanted Voltron to let their guards down unintentionally and let information slip. But only time would tell. I would have two movements until my team would use the tracking device to rescue me. 

I had two movements to manipulate Voltron. I had two movements to gain information. I had two movements, to possibly woo that Lance fellow. He was quite the visual specimen after all.

________________________


After they had put me in a barren cell, all the Paladins had left for a while. But they returned shortly, this time with Princess Alurra and her advisor. She glared up at me from the other side of the clear wall, and everyone was silent.
"Am I to speak first?" I asked, slightly smirking.
The Blue Paladin raised an eyebrow. "I mean I guess? He already has so--"
"Lance, hush." Princess Alurra scolded.
Lance hung his head, embarrassed and upset.

"So Prince Lotor, heres how things will be playing out." Alurra crossed her arms. "You're going to tell us everything we want to know. And we will know if you are lying."
"And what makes you think I will tell you anything?" I asked.
"Your hardly in the place to deny us anything." The red paladin spoke up.

No one scolded up for his outburst, like they did the blue paladin. It began to rub me the wrong way. 
"Red Paladin, hush." I quoted Alurra.
"Do not speak to my Paladins in such tone!" Alurra shouted.
"I'm sorry, but didn't you just say the same to the blue paladin?" I asked.
Everyone turned to Lance, who blushed and looked away. They each gave a guilty look, but quckly turned back to me.
"Don't you begin to think you have any power here, you don't!" Alurra waved a finger. "Answer our questions, got it?"
"And if I don't?"
Alurra hesitated, but ignored the question. "Where is the Galran's main headquarters?" she demanded to know instead.
I didn't say a word. I instead kept my stare as before. She kept berating me with questions and demands, and I did not speak or move. Well, I did cross my arms and roll my eyes at one point. The Princess and the other paladins clearly got frustrated after a while, and left me to my cell for the next few hours.

...

During those said few hours, I was given no food or water. So Voltrons style not only turned out to be chains, but also starvation torture. At least thats what I was assuming until the Blue Paladin arrived in the dead of night. He held a plate of food and cup of water.
"Ah, Lance." I looked up at him.
"Don't call me that." Lance growled. "Its Blue Paladin to you!"
"Of course," I nodded.
"I, uh, I brought you this." The Blue Paladin said stubbornly. He opened a slot in the cell to give me my meal. 
I happily took it, quickly drinking the cup of water. After that I was able to eat the meal at a better pace.
"Thank you La-uhm, Blue Paladin." I said.
Lance nodded, and took back the plate and cup. "You know, I wasn't supposed to do that."
"Then why did you?" I asked, smirking slightly.
"You stood up for me today." Lance admitted. 
"No one has done so before? 
Lance shook his head.
"So they always treat you like dirt?"
"Look I brought you food, so we're even! Don't expect me to do it again!" Lance gathered the dishes.
"Wouldn't dream of it, Blue."
Lance huffed and stomped out of the room.

__________________________


Turned out, The Blue Paladin did do it again. And it wasn't just to be nice. Turned out we had to repay eachother quite often, due to the constant scolding I had to call the others out on. I never expected Voltron to act like this with one another! It genuinely shocked me. Multiple times a day, Lance would bring up a valid point or opinion, and he would instantly be shut down with a cruel "Shut up" or "Not now". It was as if they didn't even listen to him! I was beginning to wonder if I should take Lance with me when I was rescued, the boy deserved some respect. 
I would constantly point out the Team's Actions towards the Blue Paladin, embarrassing them slightly. In return, Lance would bring me food and water. I eventually broke down his weak walls throughout those late nights. The boy finally let me call him by his name, and even told me about their home planet. It wasn't any information valuable to the war though. However, I was genuinely starting to consider asking Lance to join my team.  Not only would it give the empire a step up and ahead in the war, but Lance was quite the lovely character. Beautiful and Confident, and also skilled beyond believe. If Voltron wasn't going to treat him with respect, my team certainly would. If Voltron lost their Blue Paladin it would be their own fault.

"Hey Lotor," Lance said, as he sat by my cell that evening.
"Greetings Lance." I said, taking the meal he provided. "Thank you again for the meal."
"Thanks again for today," Lance responded.
"You know, I asked my first night with you if they always treat you this way. I suppose I've gotten my answer."
Lance sighed. "I wanna say this is weird, like they don't normally do this! But ever since you showed it its become obvious they do."
I nodded.
Lance chuckled. "Its funny, the leader of our greatest enemies treat me better than my best friends."

"You could always make new best friends." I said, preparing my pitch.
Lance laughed. "Its hard to do that when you're always travelling the universe with the same people. I'm kinda stuck with them-"
"Why don't you travel the univirse with other people then."
"What?"
"Travel the Universe with me, and my team."
"Are you...asking me to join you?"
"Yes. I find you quite the lovely character, and your skills would be greatly appriecated by the empire and I."
Lance looked down.
I sighed. "And...I think and Ezor would get along." I grumbled. I was technically giving Voltron the information they wanted, the info they tried to starve me to get! But I trusted Lance with this, and it would help me much more than them.
"Who's Ezor?"
"She is on my team." I said. "She's always smiling and being loud. I feel--no, I know you two would be friends."
Lance nodded slowly. "She does sound great...But I can't leave. I'm a Paladin of Voltron! Saving the universe! I can't just join the enemy and destroy it."

This actually surprised me. Destroy the Univirse? That was my father Zarkon's quest, not mine! I thought the broadcast in which I introduced myself to the empire and universe had explained that? That we can have peace and be united under Galran rule. Not miserable under it! Voltron may want peace, but they want to eradicate the Galra in the process. Lotor was self aware enough to know that the Galran rule had simply been too powerful for too long to simply destroy in an instant. It needed to be let go slowly. And Lotor would see to it. 

"Destorying the universe was my fathers goal, not my own." Lotor said.
"Oh really? Then what is your goal?" Lance raised an eyebrow. 
"Why should I tell you?" Lotor said. "After all, you'll just tell your team and all of this would have been for naught."
Lance looked down. "I...I won't tell them."
"Really? What if I were to say that I had a huge Robeast that would destroy Voltron and thus save the univirse? You still wouldn't tell them?"
Lance shook his head. "I don't think your the type to do that. Besides, I thought you didn't like 'the witch'?" he chuckled.
"Correct, that is not my plan at all."

I sat up straighter. "I want to unite the universe under Galran rule. That way there can be peace within our empire, not misery. I had said as much when I broadcasted my introduction to the Galran throne."
"Huh...you did, didn't you?" Lance said.
I nodded. "If you were to join me Lance, we would be fighting for the same cause: Peace."
Lance held himself tightly and repeated, "We would...wouldn't we?"
"And you'd be respected while doing it."

Thats what finally convinced Lance. It must have been, because he slammed the button against the cell and the door opened. I slowly stepped out, and looked down at Lance. He grabbed my hand, leading me to what I had to assume would be the escape pods.
"Get your tracking device set up." he said. "I know you have another one."
My eyes widened. "H-How did you know?"
"I'm not an idiot! We captured you way too easily, and we found that first tracking device too fast. You've had a plan this whole time."
"You truly are unappreciated here. How many times did you try to bring this up to them?"
"I gave up after the fourth try."

Lance threw open the door to a escape pod. "Get it." he demanded. 
"Of course, Lance." I smirked.

And with that, we flew far away from the Castle of Lions and Voltron. My plan was truly a success, gaining an advantage over Voltron...and a new friend.


THE END

1 comment: