Tuesday, August 31, 2021

MHA Self Insert oneshot — Rikido Sato / WogWoman — Animal bride

 When the gf’s away, ~ Fictional Men~ come to play ~~~

I’ve been wanting to write an ‘animal bride’ likes story for a while! Except without the...you know, r*ape.


  • Unrealistic interpretation of bears

  • Description of cold

  • Naked boy

  • Some IRL Venting 


OK LETS GO!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Molly held her soaking wet cape close to her as the blizzard raged. The sharp snow cut her face as it blew past with incredible speed. It hurt and her face was soaked from tears, sweat, and snot. She was completely alone in the snowy woods and lost. She had nowhere else to go, and didn’t even know her current destination. She just knew she had to keep going. Keep going through the wet snow. Keep going through the cold winds. Keep going through her coughs. Keep….Keep going…

Molly’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she collapsed onto the icy ground. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rikido Sato was a therianthrope. A rare being born from mother nature herself, able to transform between animal and man. Sato preferred his animal form, a large grown grizzly bear. He enjoyed his simple life of hunting, resting, and exploring the forest. 

Usually he would have gone into hibernation by now. The first blizzard of the winter was currently raging outside his cave. And yet, Sato was wide awake and moving. He was unsure why he had not fallen into his natural torpor state.

He sat at the edge of his lovely cave, watching the snow fall. His tummy rumbled, he was hungry. He normally would not be, as his metabolism would have slowed by now. It was so confusing, why wasn’t he in hibernation?! Either way, Sato rose to his fours and began to venture into the forest for food. It might be hard due to the snow…





Sato’s fur kept him warm, however the blizzard had already covered the brown bear in a layer of white. He sneezed, as he urgently searched for food. Up ahead, he saw a blur of red. Perhaps a left over animal corpse he could snack on? He approached it closer, only to realize it was a human

What was a human doing this deep in the woods? And in a storm like this? The human was not moving, and soaked in cold snow and ice. 

Sato used his snout to move aside the human’s hood and hair. It was a young woman, in quite a deathly state. Even so, she was beautiful. Tan skin that had gone pale from the cold. That now pale skin was covered in freckles, covered by the locks of faded fushia hair. 


The nearest village was almost a day away, there was no way she would wake up any time soon to go back. Any other bear would have left her to die, or maybe just eat her now. However Sato was obviously not like any other bear. He had humanity, and could change his form to match. He wasn’t going to leave one of his own to die. Besides his cave wasn’t far. Sato removed his bear skin, to turn into a man. He took the bear skin and wrapped the young woman in it. He lifted her up into his arms, and began to trudge through the snow back to his cave. It was very cold without his bear skin, and his bare(or BEAR! HAHAAHAHA)feet already burned from the cold.



_____________________



Molly’s eyes fluttered open. She hadn’t expected them to, she was quite surprise that she wasn’t dead. However she was too weak and exhausted to panic. Her eyes wandered her new surroundings. She was no longer in the woods or blizzard. The area was rocky and warm, she seemed to be in a cave. She could feel something heavy over her. It wasn’t just her cloak, that seemed to be gone. Instead she was covered in a large bear skin! Where had it come from? Her curiosity gave her the energy to sit up and look around more. 


She gasped in shock when she realized she was not alone. Across the cave a young man was sleeping peacefully. He was pretty handsome but uhm..pretty naked as well. Molly cried out in surprise and looked away. 

That awoke the young man next to her. He rose slowly and looked at her. 

“You’re awake,” he said. “I’m glad your ok!”

“Wh-Where am I? Who are you?” Molly asked.

“My name is Rikido Sato,” the man smiled. “This is my home.”

“You live in a cave?”

“Where else a bear gonna live!”

“Bear?” Molly was confused.

“I’m a Therianthrope,” Sato smiled, and pointed to the bear skin blanket Molly had. “That is my skin. When I wear it I become a bear. When I shed it, I am a man.”

Molly nodded slowly. “I suppose that’s easy to understand.”


“Thank you for saving me from the cold Sato,” Molly smiled softly. “My name is Molly!”

“Why don’t you look at me?” Sato asked. “You’re avoiding eye contact.”

“Oh! I, uhm...its just….” Molly gestured to Sato’s genitals. 

“Oh, I see.” Sato looked down at his penis. “I suppose humans often cover themselves correct?”

“C-Correct. But I won’t ask you too! After all I’m the one intruding.”

Sato shrugged.


Sato looked the bear skin from Molly, and returned her her now dry cloak. 

“I must go find firewood. I see now it gets rather chilly in this cave without my furs.”

“B-But the storm! It will be impossible!” Molly cried. “And I can’t ask that of you! Again, I’m the nuisance-”

“You are my guest,” Sato said. “Besides, its my fault for not being in hibernation right now! I need to find food anyway. You stay here, I will return soon.” Sato through the skin onto himself, and trudged out into the snowy forest.



When Sato returned, he had managed to find just a few logs and a dead rabbit. The logs were slightly damp, but they would be able to burn fine. And they could cook the dead rabbit into a meal-- Wait, did Sato even know how to start a fire?


“Welcome back,” Molly smiled. 

Sato smiled at her as shed his fur. Molly gasped. looked away again. He draped it over Molly, to keep her warm. Then, he began to Fire Plow some sticks to start the fire.

“You...You can start a fire?” Molly asked.

“Yeah!” Sato said. “There was a point in my life where I lived in a small village. I learned how to cook and other things. I’m not completely wild.”

“Sorry for assuming!” Molly smiled nervously. “So you...you cook?”

“Yup! Imma cook this rabbit tonight! There weren’t many other options…”

“Th-Thats fine! I’m very grateful!”

Sato smiled once again.


The fire was lit, and Sato began to roast the rabbit. Molly watched him do so while clutching the bear skin close to her. She couldn’t help herself from scanning Sato’s body. He was big and strong, with spiky brown hair. He had deep black eyes and a rather large...err…H-He was handsome. Very handsome. Molly couldn’t help but be flustered that a handsome naked man was currently cooking for her. 


“So, where do you come from?” Sato asked. “What were doing so far into the woods, if I may ask?”

“Oh, right…” Molly hid her face a little in the bear skin.

“Y-You don’t have to tell me--!” Sato waved his hands in panic.

“No, No, you deserve to know. You did save me afterall!”


Molly took a deep breath. “I was running away from my school.”

“Why?” Sato asked. “I remember school being a good thing when I lived in villages.”

“They are! Its just...the one I was going to wasn’t great. I feel like...they took everything from me! I begged to unenroll. But was forbidden to. So I ran. I had no where else to go, but I couldn’t stay there.”

Sato nodded slowly. “I’m sorry…”

“Its ok.”


“I promise I’ll be out of your hair once the storm stops!” Molly forced a smile.

“...You don’t have to go?” Sato smiled awkwardly. “You can always stay here with me!”

“R-Really?”

“Yeah! I’m supposed to be in hibernation, but for some reason I just couldn’t. So I...I guess some company until spring wouldn’t hurt.”

Molly cheered and hugged Sato. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”


Molly suddenly realized she was pushed against a naked man’s chest and...She pulled away quickly and apologized. Sato laughed. 

“I suppose I should find some clothes if you're going to stay, huh?” Sato asked Molly.

Molly blushed, but nodded. “You can have my cape!” Molly handed over her red cloak and wrapped it around Sato. “A-After all I suppose I can barrow your skin when your human…”

Sato nodded. “That works. Thank you.”

The two realized they were still sitting very close to each other. They pulled away from each other flusteredly. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sato had never been awake during this time of year. Normally he was in hibernation, he often didn’t see Snow. And when he did, it was violently storming. However, he and Molly stood at the mouth of the cave watching snow peacefully fall. As they wore each other's ‘clothes’, it was a soft silence. Sato’s eyes were filled with wonder, never seeing Winter this peaceful.

“Its beautiful,” Sato breathed aloud.

“It can be, yes.” Molly chuckled softly. 


It was silent again for a moment, until Molly suddenly traded the clothes. Sato, now a bear, looked up at Molly confused. She smiled happily and walked into the white wonderland that had once been a stormy graveyard. She kept walking forward, looking back waiting for Sato to follow. Sato slowly trudged after her. 

“I suppose you’ve never seen a peaceful Winter,” Molly said to the nonverbal bear. 

Sato gruffed, and nodded.

Molly began to run her hand along Sato’s fur. She was petting him. Sato really liked it, and leaned into the touch. The two spent the day walking through the cold community that was the empty forest. In that silence, Molly and Sato fell in love.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly noticed Sato had been sluggish lately. His eyes drooped often, and he yawned every other sentence. Spring was approaching, and the grass and leaves had returned. Birds chirped outside the cave, and animals had awoken from--

Hibernation

Sato had missed Winter Hibernation, and it his had finally arrived. It was Spring, Molly would be able to travel to another village now. But it didn’t feel right to leave Sato alone. He could easily be hunted! And he had kept her safe during the winter. She….she loved Sato! She wasn’t going to leave him.


“Molly,” Sato walked up to Molly. He had a tired smile on, obviously struggling to stay awake. “Its finally spring! You can start travelling again!”

“Sato…” Molly held Sato’s hand. “You’re going into Hibernation.”

Sato yawned. “Yeah, I am. So?”

“Sato I want to stay with you.”

“But Molly I….*yawn*...I’ll be asleep!”

“I know! But its not Winter! Any hunter could find you and take your head! And you have no food!”

“B-But…” Sato yawned again, and leaned against Molly a bit. 


Molly led Sato to the most comfortable corner of the cave. She laid him down and draped her cloak over him like a blanket.

“M-Molly…” Sato breathed, losing conscious. “Thank you for staying.”

“Of course.” Molly smiled.

“I...I love…you….” Sato fell into snores.

Molly blushed, but gave Sato a kiss on the forehead. “I love you too.”



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment