Saturday, September 11, 2021

MHA Self Insert Drabble — Tenya Iida/ Wog Woman — Sleeping Beauty Quirk

This truley is just a Drabble lol:



When the Gf’s away, ~~fictional men~~ come to play...ESPCEIALLY DURING SIMP-TEMBER!! WOOOOOO!!!


Ya’ll know I’m a sucker for enchated sleep, and i’ve run out of fairytales so imma make my own lol! Ah, the convience of ‘quirks’ :))))



Anyway, LETZ GOOOOO


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tenya Iida had learned back at UA that the hero world was not black and white. Villains were still people, with motives and emotions. He had learned his lesson long ago about seeing Villains as simply pure evil *Cough Cough -- STAIN --Cough*. 

For a long time, Tenya thought himself a monster. He...He had tried to kill someone! Just because he couldn’t understand the grey tones of the world. He began to distance himself from his friends and family. After all, he wasn’t a hero. He was a monster, a villain. 


One day Tenya Iida sat alone during lunch. He ate(not much)quietly, just wanting to be alone. But a girl he had never seen before approached him. 

“Hey, You’re Tenya Iida right?” the young girl asked a soft voice.

“Yes, how may I help you?” Tenya Iida put on his ‘serious president and student’ mask. 

“My name is Molly, from General Studies!” the girl smiled and shook his hand. “I was wondering if you wanted to talk?”

“Talk of what? I am sorry, but I do not believe we have met before. Have we?”

“No no! We’ve never met.”

“Then what is there to talk about, if I may ask?”


Molly sat down. 

“I’ve seen you around the halls.” she said. “I really admired your attitude and actions. But I’ve noticed you’ve...saddened. Even though we haven’t met, I suppose I was concerned. I know you don’t know me, but do you wanna talk about whatever is bothering you?”

Tenya Iida considered it. He did not know this girl, and this girl did not know him. And yet she was kind enough to offer counsel. It made him...calmer.

“That would be nice.” Tenya said. “Are you sure this isn’t a burden?”

“Not at all Iida!” 


“Well...I suppose it has to do with the attack in Hossu.” Tenya Iida began. He would have to lie about some things, like trying to murder Stain. 

“Oh yeah, I heard you were injured by the….the hero killer.” Molly said quietly.

Tenya looked at his hand and sighed. “Yes I was.”

“I can imagine that’s taking quite the toll in you. After all, Ingenium was too.”

“I….I could have ended up like Tensei. I didn’t, but…”

“You still are a little shaken by it.” 

Tenya nodded. 


“I...I remember looking up at him. The Hero killer.” Tenya Iida looked down at the table, not daring to show the fear in his eyes. “And all I could think was...what a monster this man was. And how much I wanted to end his life. But...But he ended up almost ending mine instead.”

Molly nodded along, listening quietly.

“I wanted to murder him. What kind of Hero has those thoughts? I must be a villain--”


“You aren’t a villain!” Molly cried out

“But I had thought about villainous things.” Tenya said.

“Tenya...The world isn’t black and white. There are greys to it. No one is just a hero, and no one is just a villain. Its what we want to be that matters.”

Tenya Iida looked back up at the girl. She wasn’t disgusted by his thoughts and actions?


“I-I don’t understand…” Tenya sighed.

“I don’t expect you to right away.” Molly chuckled. She stood up and smiled. “But I’ll be here until you do.”



Molly had changed Tenya’s life. They became very close throughout their time in UA, and eventually became more than just close. She taught him Love and Mercy. That the word wasn’t black and white, nor were people. That People were complex, as was the hero society they all lived in. Molly taught him to give mercy and understanding, even to the most heinous of villains. And now he was known to the world as one of the most merciful heros in the top 10s.... 




....But this guy was just an asshole. The villain had been on the loose for a month now. He had been wrecking so much havoc with his that for a while authorities thought there was a disease pandemic on the rise. But no, it was just some asshole out for revenge. 

The man called himself “Thorn”, and had a quirk that would put people into deathlike comas. He was outcast from his family and friends, and was now trying to get revenge by putting their loved ones to sleep; Along with anyone who got in his way.


Despite a simple quirk, Thorn was very well skilled in combat. Hand to hand, or with a weapon. Tenya Iida was engaged in battle with him recently, and he was putting up quite the fight. 

“Give it up Ingenium 2.0!” Thorn yelled. “I have every right to curse those who cursed me!”

Ingenium 2.0(Tenya Iida) dodged Thorn’s bullet attack. “Thats not true!”

“Oh yes it is!”

“I don’t know what people did to you, but no one deserves this fate of sleep!”

THEY DO!” Thorn began to shoot again.

Tenya’s engines were getting overheated, and he needed to cool them down. He retreated for a moment to hide and cool down his legs. 

“You can’t hide Ingenium 2.0!” Thorn screamed. “Come out and fight! Until you do…!”


Thorn began to use his quirk on the nearby civilians whom were watching the fight. People began to drop left and right, and Tenya Iida had to act NOW.

“Stop!” he demanded. “Now your being unreasonable!”

“Don;t ignore me next time!” Thorn aimed for Tenya, and Tenya dodged. 

Using the momentum from the dodge he sped up and was able to restrain Thorn with quirk-Cancelling cuffs. 


__________________________


Thorn was taken into custody, and Tenya rushed to the paramedic whom were overwhelmed with the civilians. He needed to help them get the victims to the hospital. 

“Thank you for your help Mr. Ingenium 2.0!” said a doctor. “Lift as many as you can!”

Tenya nodded. He began to sift through the sleeping people. He was about to start lifting, when he saw a mop of fuschia hair. Familiar, fuschia hair. He rushed to the sleeping person quickly: It was Molly. 

She was passed out on the concrete, obviously hit by the quirk. Tenya screamed, and showed more fear and a pro hero ever should in public. 

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit SHIT! Molly was hit by the quirk no no no no no! Tenya forgot about the paramedics in an instant. He swept Molly into his arms and began running to the closest hospital using his quirk. 





Molly lay on the Hospital bed, no signs of life. Tenya Iida sat next to it, stressed out of his mind. The doctor had said that people had been woken up, but they didn’t know how. It was always so sudden and never expected. All they knew is that so far each time someone awoke it was during visiting hours when family or friends were with them. Tenya didn’t need to be told twice to accompany Molly. He stay by her bed every hour of visiting hours, praying for her to open her eyes. 


“Please wake up,” Tenya said. “You’ve changed my life, I can’t live it without you.” He held her limp and and kissed her knuckles.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she gasped for air. “T-Tenya?”

“Molly! You’re awake!” Tenya Iida cheered and hugged the girl he loved.



THE END

(Look its been a rough day this is just a drabble)






No comments:

Post a Comment