Wednesday, February 3, 2021

MHA Self Insert oneshot — Tomura Shigaraki x WogWoman — Soulmate AU

 HELP ME I’M SIMPING AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO



IDK who made the art but the image led me here:

https://www.zerochan.net/2415115 


If anyone knows the artist lemme know 


:)


——-

Tomura Shigaraki scratched his neck endlessly.
Stupid Kurogiri, Tomura thought to himself. Making me go out and get the groceries. I’m the leader of the Leauge of Villains! I have better things to do!

Tomura looked down at his wrist, where a single name was displayed. His soulmate’s name. 
Molly
Of course his soulmate was a frickin American. Stupid. 

Tomura walked into the store and looked at the list. It was a big haul, no possible way to get away with stealing it all. He’d have to pay, ew. 
A Tomura began gathering liquor, snacks, and very few actual foods. He noticed a young woman having trouble reaching an item. 
She was plump, with short faded pink hair. She wore a UA school uniform.
He would’ve thought she was pretty if not for the uniform of his enemy.

Tomura walked over to the shelf and grabbed the item the girl was reaching for.
The girl smiled. “Wow! Thank you-“
Tomura turned the item to ash.
“...What the hell?!” The girl cried.
“You have an annoying voice you known that?” Tomura said.
“And you have an annoying face!” The girl got closer, very upset. 

The two got closer and closer, glaring into eachother’s eyes. Until finally they processed eachothers eyes:
The girl had beautiful dark brown eyes, close to black. A dark abyss that held secrets Tomura longed to learn. In the fluorescent light of the store they slightly shined, looking like the chocolate he used to eat as a young child.

The girl also seemed hypnotized by his eyes slightly as well. Until they both felt it. The clutched their hearts and looked art their soul marks. 
Their soul marks were glowing. They were soulmates.

...

The name Molly glowed softly on his wrist.

“Oh hell no!” Tomura yelled. “No way I am soulmates with a stuck up UA student!”
“Rude!” Molly said. “Well no way am I soulmates with such a dick!”
“Why you-“

“Please, you are disturbing the fellow patrons of the store.” An employee said. “I must ask your to leave.”

...

The two stood outside the store. 
“Thanks for that!” Molly grumbled. “Now I have no after school snack!”
Tomura scoffed. “And its not like I was getting groceries or anything.”
“You call liquor and candy bars groceries?” Molly smirked. “Are you even old enough to buy liquor? Great. My soulmate is a criminal.”
“I’m more than that, idiot.”
“Whats that supposed to mean?”
“You’re American, so I’ll humor you. Ever heard of the Leauge of Villains?” And with that, Tomura walked away.

____________

Molly stood there, slightly dumbstruck. She met her soulmate, her soulmate is a jerk, and is part of the leauge of villains?!
Thats a lot to process. Especially on an empty stomach! Thanks Tomura for no snack.

Molly began to trudge away back to the UA dorms. 
Stupid Tomura! Molly thought. Destroying my snack, getting me kicked out, being a twat! And being. A villain? Is this some cruel joke, univirse?!

And yet, Molly looked back on Tomura’s eyes. Deep pools of firey red. It was as if it was a Hawaiian volcano, and would expload any minute. It made Molly want to see the flames and lava, and be engulfed by the ash’s aftermath...

Molly trudged back into her dorm. She was a quirkless Gereral Ed student. The Support Hero department and General Ed department shared a dorm building.

Mei Hatsume ran up to Molly, whom was fuming off to her room.
“Molly Molly Molly!” She cheered, noticing Molly’s rage. “I made a new tool! Come test it! Come test it!”
“Not now,” Molly tried to calm herself to stay civil.
“Whats up?” Mei asked. “Did they run out of your snack?”
“Sure yeah.” Molly said. “I just need some time alone if thats ok.”
“Ok, feel better!” Mei smiled

...

Molly laid down on her bed. She sighed, hand over her eyes. Her wrist glowed, with Tomura’s name.
“God dammit,” Molly groaned. “This is just my luck. My soulmate is a villain. And not the cool smooth polite kind.”

Her room suddenly became freezing. The light seemed to vanish as a sudden breeze blew through. A purple warp gate opened in her bookshelf. 
Molly tried to get to her door, but someone stepped out the the portal and quickly blocked her view. The scarred man towered over her. She was afraid.
“Who are you?!” Molly demanded as she backed up.
“Doesn’t matter. You’re coming with us.”
“Us?”

Molly backed up into someone’s tight arms. Long blonde hair from the person fell into Molly’s face.
“Shigarki got such a cute soulmate! He’s lucky!” Said a peppy girl. The girl pulled out a knife and got it close to Molly’s stomach. Molly gasped.

The scarred man looked horrified. “Wait Toga don’t-!”

The next thing Molly knew, there was a deadly pain in her chest, and everything went black.

____________

Dabi and Toga walked back through the portal, a bloody Molly in Dabi’s arms.
“What the fuck did you do to her?!” Tomura screamed.
“It wasn’t me it was Toga!” Dabi cried.
“She looked like she tasted good! And she did!”
“What-Oh my god, ARE YOU INSANE?!” Tomura took Molly. “She’s my soulmate!”
“And yet you don;t seem any happier of a person.” Dabi smirked.
“Of course not! She’s annoying!” 

“Then why kidnap her?” Dabi asked.
“She knows I’m part of the leauge and she goes to UA. Can’t have her being used against us or anything.”
“Sure, Sure.”
“What is it you little brat?”
“Maybe you just like her?” Toga said for Dabi.
“I. Do. NOT! She is a silly girl and is of no use to me. Now I’m going to treat her wound. Thanks for that you RATS!”

Tomura stomped away to his room.

...

Tomura looked nervously at Molly. The wound was on her chest. Her uniform was bloody, and too thick and soaked to wrap bandages around. 
Tomura may be a villain, but he would never do something to a women without consent. 
But he needed to wrap the wound or else she was going to bleed out. He sighed and started unbuttoning her shirt. He would just deal with a bitch slap later.

____________

Molly awoke slowly. The environment was new to her. A dark, dimly lit room. She felt slightly cold tho. She noticed her long sleeves were gone. She looked down and noticed her torso clothing was gone! Luckily she was still wearing her bra. On her chest was a bandage.
“Finally awake, Huh brat?”
Molly looked to her side to see Tomura with a ice pack.
“YOU PERVERT!” Molly sat up and slapped him hard, before falling back down in pain.
“Yup, was waiting for that.” Tomura hissed. “Sorry about this.”
“What is wrong with you! Where am I?! Get away from me!” Molly tried to squirm but cried out in pain.
“Stay still idiot!” Tomura put the ice pack down. “I had to undress you to fix the wound. My fellow villains stabbed you while trying to bring you in.”
“But I don’t remember fighting back?”
“Toga is just insane. It was nothing against you.”
“Still doesn’t explain why I’m here, creep.”
“You go to UA and your soulmate is a villain. Couldn’t have you running around.”
“Running around- Are you saying..am I a prisoner?!”
“We’ll your not allowed to leave. Unless I say so. And even then you have to return.”
“So yeah, I’m a fucking prisonor. Great!” 

The two stayed in tense silence for a bit.
“I...I need to change the banages Molly.”
“No.”
“Would you rather get a gross infection?”
“Yes.”
“Brat.”
“Dick.”
“Idiot!”
“Rat!”

“Enough you two!” Twice entered the room. “Keep going!
“...What?” Molly asked.
“Thats twice. If he says something another part of him will contradict it right after.” Tomura explained.
“...Ok.”
“Enough you two. Sorry ma’am but the wound is bad. Your gonna want those bandages changed.” Twice twitched. “LET IT GET ALL GOOPY AND PEUSSY!
“Then you do it Mr. Twice. I don’t want chapped lips touching me!”
“Ok! NO WAY!”

Tomura glared at Molly. “Fine.” He left the room.

...

Molly gripped the sheets nervously as the man changed her bandages. 
“The wound is bad...Wow! Not a scratch!” Twice said.
“Really?” Molly asked, terrified now.
“Yeah. Thank god Shigaraki did something. Could’ve gotten worse. It would’ve been fine!”
“I would rather die honestly. My soulmate is a villain who hates me...And I hate him!!”
“...Give him a chance.” Twice didn’t say anything after that.
“What? Why?!”
“He doesn’t normally care about anything.”
“He doesn’t seem to care about me.”
“He does. As much as he tried to hide it.”

_____________


Tomura sighed as he reached for the liquor bottle. But Kurogiri warped it away.
“Giri, I swear to god-“
“Master Tomura, you do not want your soulmates first impression of you to be a drunken mess.” Kurogiri said.
“She already hates me anyway.” Tomura sighed before he slammed his hands on the counter. “And I hate her!”
“Then why capture her?”
“She could’ve used our soul connection to lead the police to us.”
“She may go to UA, but so far she has no evidence of being a hero. Sure doesn’t act very heroic.”
“Neither did Bakugo.”
“I mean, she wasn’t insistent on fighting or arresting you. She seemed to want nothing to do with you.”
“I’m not sure thats any better.”
“Either way...”
“What?”
“You kidnapped her. So you better start warming up to her.”

Tomura scoffed and stomped away. 

...

Tomura arrived in front of the door. Why was he nervous to go into his own room?! It was his! Only some random girl inside.
The girl he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with.
The girl who was his soulmate.
The girl he was supposed to love.
The girl who...hated him.

Tomura sighed and walked in.
“What do yo want?” Molly glared, angry, but calmer. 
“Its my room.” Tomura said. He picked up a game control and turned on the TV.
“Are you for real?”
“What?” Tomura groaned.
“Playing a video? While I’m over here trying to recover from a stab wound that’s YOUR fault?”
“I didn’t tell them to stab you!”
“Sure.”
“Its true you little brat!”

The two fell into silence, just too exhausted with each other to talk.
Molly watched as Tomura played MarioCart. He was playing was Bonzer, classic villain. But he kept slipping on the bananas. 
“...Can I play?” Molly asked.
“What?” Tomura asked
“Can I play?”
“You can’t play while lying on your back.”
“Try me, I bet I can beat you.”
“Oh really?” Tomura hissed and tossed Molly a controller.

Tomura chose Bowzer, and Molly chose Peach.
“Weak,” Tomura said. “I’ll put it to 50cc, go easy on you.”
“Sure,” Molly smirked from the bed. 

The race began. Molly won.
“I went easy on you!” Tomura said. 
“I think you just lost.” Molly laughed.
“I’ll win the next one!” Tomura declared.

...

He lost again and again.
“How are you so good at this?!” Tomura yelled. “What quirk are you using to cheat?!”
“Ha HA!” Molly laughed triumphantly. “I’m quirkless! And BETTER AT MARIOCART!!”
Tomura couldn’t help a smile from tugging at his crusty lips. Molly’s laughed was loud and fast. It was maniacal. 
And he loved it.

“Its late,” Tomura said.
“Is it?” Molly asked. “There are no clocks.”
“There’s open right there.”
“The one behind me I can’t see because I can’t sit up and turn around?”
“...Fair.”

The two kinda sat there for a bit, the same question running through their heads: If this is Tomura’s room, was Tomura going to sleep in the bed.

“Scoot over.” Tomura said.
“No way!” Molly hissed. “Just because we played Mariocart doesn’t mean you can sleep with me!”
“Its my room.”
“Its my stab wound!” Molly smirked. “And concent!”
“Fine!!” Tomura laid a blanket and pillow on the hard floor. He slipped on his sleeping gloved. “Your wound should be good by tomorrow. You should be able to stand but be careful.”
Molly nodded slowly, before the two dozed off.

_______________

When Molly awoke shes was finally able to sit up. She winced slightly, but the wound had healed over. She stood up slowly.
“Tomura has to have some sort of bathing room-“ Molly whispered to herself, looking around. She spotted a door next to the closet. 
She opened the closet, and found the biggest shirt she could find. Then she went into the bathroom.

The bathroom was pretty dull, and the lighting made Molly feel like she was in an outhouse. However, the shower still worked and the towels seemed clean. Molly undressed and took off the bandages. She hopped in and began to wash herself.
Tomura’s soap products smelled odd. But then again so did all men products to her. Why smell like soil and wood when you could smell like lavender? Molly would never understand. However she bathed with the soap and hopped out of the shower.

She looked at the large T-Shirt. While she didn’t want to wear Tomura’scloothes(what were they, a couple?)Her old uniform clothes were gone. Probably wrecked from the blood. And she wasn’t just gonna stay shirtless. 
Molly looked in the mirror. 
She wasn’t gonna stay shirtless with all her rolls. All her stretch marks. And now the scar this wound would cause.
Molly slipped on the large T shirt. It was black, but with some sort of band logo. It was probably one of Tomura’s sleepshirts. It must’ve been, it was huge(like her...). 

Molly was apllying some chapstick as she left the bathroom, face to face with Tomura. 

_____________

Tomura awoke to the sound of water. Was someone flooding the base?!
 He sat up quickly, to realize it was just the shower. He saw Molly was gone from bed, and could only assume she was bathing. 
Thats fair, Tomura thought. She’s been here at least two days now.

Molly walked out of the bathroom a bit later. Tomura couldn’t help but blush. His sleep shirt hung off of her loosely, and her hair was messy form the drying. She was currently rubbing her lips with here fingers.

“You putting on lipstick?” Tomura chuckled.
“No, chapstick.” Molly’s scoffed. “And boy do you need some!”
“Whats that supposed to mean!” Tomura stomped up to Molly and slightly towered over her.

Molly smirked. She stuck her finger in the jar if vaciline and rubbed the jell onto it. She reached up and softly applied it to Tomura’s lips. Tomura blushed heavily as he pulled away.

“Your crusty,” Molly said. “We really need to get you a some moisturizer products!”
“I may be crusty, but your a brat.”
“Can’t come up with anything better rat?”
Tomura glared, but couldn’t bring himself to retaliate. 

The way Molly’s eyes shined, refreshed. The way her damp hair fell into her face slightly. The way his shirt was slightly tight around her back rolls.
It was really pretty.
She was starting to grow on him.

“C’mon,” Tomura began to leave the room.
“Finally I get too look around my prison!” Molly chuckled dryly. “never thought I’d end up here.”
“Why? Wanted to be a hero?” Tomura hissed as they walked down the hall.
“I was at UA, but no.”
“...what?”
“I was just in general studies. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do. But I knew if I graduated from UA I’d be able to get any job I desired. Well, not anymore but...”
“I see...” Tomura walked a bit ahead to avoid the bitter look in his soulmates eyes.

...

“Hey! Its the soulmate!” Toga smiled.
“hey! Its the girl who stabbed me!” Molly shot back.
“Oooo fiesty!” Toga giggled.
“Sorry about her,” Dabi said. “She insane.”
“Not like it matters, I’ll be here for a while.” Molly shrugged. 

Kurogiri glided up to Molly. “I am KuroGiri,” the Nomu said. “If there is anything I can do to make your stay more confortable let me know. We know you didn’t want to be here.”
“Wow! So polite for a villain!” Molly smiled and smirked at Tomura. “You could learn something from this guy!”
Tomura crossed his arms, jealous.

“Oh Tomura, don’t be upset!” Molly laughed. “Maybe if you hadn’t destroyed my snack I wouldn’t be so cruel!”
“You are such a brat!”
“You friggin kidnapped me! I have every right to be!”

Tomura wanted to scream, slap, disintegrate her!! But his fists released their tension, his shoulders lowered, and he sighed.
“I’m sorry.” He said.
Molly looked shocked, along with the rest of the leauge. 
“I’m sorry I took you. And I’m sorry I wrecked your snack.” Tomura said. He walked away out of the base.

____________

Molly just stood there, silent. 
“I didn’t expect him to ever say sorry...” Molly said.
“I know,” Dabi said. “he never says sorry.”
“Really?”
“Nope-YUP!” Twice said. 
“He must actually care!” Toga gasped. “How cute! Shiggy has a heart!”

Molly just stood there. She stared at her wrist. 

...

Molly sat at the bar with KuroGiri. 
“I’m kinda scared...” Molly admitted. 
“Why?”
“I mean, this is the leauge of villains. Are you guys going to hurt me?”
“You are Shigaraki’s soulmate, and he obviously values you. If we hurt you, he’ll hurt us.”
“Oh.”
“Is anything else bothering you?” Kurogiri handed Molly a fancy cup of juice. No alcohol, just fancy looking.
“I mean...this guy is my soulmate. My soon-to-be lover technically. The guy I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with. I guess I just didn’t expect it to go like this.”
“I understand your concern.”
“Just...you guys are villains! I’m supposed to hate you all! I’m supposed to hate him!”               
“But?”
“But...I can’t seem to bring myself to keep hating him. He seems to be trying. So I should too, right?”
“Right.”

Tomura walked back through the door. He ran his hand through his hair. 
“T-Tomura!” Molly ran up to him. “Thank you for applogizing.” 
“Sure,” Tomura said. He handed Molly a candy bar. “To replace the other one.”
“..Thank you.!” Molly smiled. “Tomura I...I just wanted to say thank you. Your trying and...I should try too.”
Tomura blushed, but nodded.

_______________

Tomura watched Molly closely as she played Luigi’s Mansion. She was very focused on avoiding the ghosts. 
Tomura admired that intense determination in her eyes, the way her shoulders reached her ears, the way she couldn’t be bothered to pull her hair back out of her face.’
But Tomura could be bothered. he leaned over and softly pulled Molly’s hair back. 
Molly blushed so heavily she lost the level.
“Tomura you distracted me!” She laughed that loud naturally maniacal laugh.

“Your...Your really pretty.” Tomura said.
“Your just saying that too get me to like you faster!” Molly smirked.
“No really.”
Molly stopped laughing.

“The way your hair is so perfectly wispy, the faded yellow and pink color of it. Your eyes that are pools of deep mystery. The way your eyes shine in different ways. The way your-“ Tomura stopped himself.
“...What? What is it?” Molly asked nervously.
“The way your rolls sway as you walk. The stretch marks in your stomach that look as if a dark power in consuming it...it’s beautiful.” He looked into Molly’s eyes. “Your beautiful.”

Molly’s face fell into her hands as she blushed. But her shoulders began to jolt as she cried.
Tomura pulled Molly into a soft hug in his lap, keeping his pinkies up. She sobbed into his chest.
“That means a lot...thank you....” Molly mumbled.

_______________

(TIME SKIP: We’ve gotten comfy)

“Molly, let go,” Tomura tried to pry Molly’s arms off of him.
“No, your warm.” Molly cuddled deeper into his chest in the bed.
“Do you remember what I promised today?”
Molly released him right away.

Tomura was taking Molly on a date outside today! They had been on a few, but it was always a treat when they spent time outside the base. 
Molly did miss UA. She missed her old life. But life with Tomura was also a good life. She was well taken care of and loved.

Molly came out in a nice yellow sundress. Tomura had let her go out with toga and buy clothes at one point. This was a new dress she had hidden form Shiggy just for this occasion.

“How do I look?” Molly spun around.
“...Nice.” Tomura blushed. Tomura wore a sweater and shorts. It was hot weather, but he needed the disguise. 
 
The two held hands(the best they could) and went out

...

The two walked down the busy streets.
“Where we going this time?” Molly asked.
“I was thinking-“ Tomura was interrupted by an explosion.

The two looked behind them down the street. It was a criminal! They were attacking random people left and right with explaoding punches!
The criminal got closer and close to them with incredible speed.

The criminal reeled his first to punch the couple. Tomura caught it in his own. With all 5 fingers.
The man screamed as he fell into a pile of blood and ash.
“Lets go Molly.” Tomura said. 
Molly nodded as they rushed away.

_____________

“Did you see the paper?” A fellow UA student asked.
“No, what happened?” Mei asked.
“Tomura Shigaraki was spotted! Apparently he killed another criminal with quirk!”
“Lemme see!” Mei took the paper.
It showed a picture of Shigaraki and...”
“MOLLY!!!”
“What?”
“It’s Molly! The missing student! She’s next to him!!”

...

(Time skip)

Mei snuck around the city. She had spotted Moll and Shigaraki (Molly and Tomura were out on a replacement date) out in public and was following them. She was searching for any sign Molly was a hostage. 
Molly and Shigaraki entered a arcade. What?
Mei watched as the two played a car racing game together, laughing.
Mei walked up to the two.

“m-Molly?” She gasped.
“M-Mei!!” Molly gasped back. 
“Wh-What are you doing with Shigaraki...?”
“I can explain!” Molly’s said. She showed Mei his wrist. “He’s my soulmate!”
“Is...is this why you disappeared? Tom be with him?”
“Sorta yeah...”
“I...I’m glad your ok but....he’s a villain!”
“I know.”
“he hurts people!”
“...I know. But he doesn’t hurt me.”
“Molly I-“
“I should go. Tell my folks I’m ok. But don’t tell them where I am.”

And with that Shigaraki and Molly rushed away.

______________

“That was close...” Molly sighed.
Tomura took Molly;s hand. “You...You could’ve gone back.”
“What?”
“That was your chance. To tell them you were kidnapped. Have me arrested go back to your life.”
“Tomura, this is my life! I wouldn’t leave it! I wouldn’t leave you!”

“I love you”


THE END

WHY ARE THESE SELF INSERTS GETTINGC LONGER AND LONGER AM I THIS BIG OF A SIMP?!

1 comment: