Thursday, January 7, 2021

MHA oneshot — Quirkbusters

 Prompt by:

@yourweeklyapple on TikTok 


This will be short or quick. Also ALL THE SCIENCE IN THIS IS TOTALY BS JUST GO WITH IT PLEEEEEASE

This is honestly be being a crackhead normally work is better lol

Izuku looked at his notebooks. He was quirkless, what was the point of still collecting these “Hero Analysis for the Future”? Future? yeah right...
Izuku flipped through them. The more he read the more he realized that these weren’t worthless. He wasn't worthless. He could value from these! Izuku grabbed his camera, a notebook, and a few other things. Then rushed out the door.

________

Izuku arrived in an abandoned warehouse. It was in the woods and he would often go there to hide from Bakugo ands other bullies.  It was large and empty, as covered in dirt. But it still had products from before it was abandoned.  These included multiple types of glass paneling, concrete supplies, and other construction supplies. 

Izuku set up the camera and started to record.
“H-Hi everyone,” he said. “I’m Deku124! And this is my new YouTube series!”
Izuku didn’t want to use his real name.

“I wanna see if Present Mic’s voice/quirk is loud enough to break through this much soundproof glass!” Izuku explained. He began to set up 20 panels of glass. “From my notes, Present Mic has always 130 dB in his quirk. But is it enough to break through this much glass? Lets find out!”

Izuku set his Bluetooth speaker to high, and slipped on some earphones. he plaid the sound, and 19 glass panels broke.
“There you have it!” he smiled at the camera. “Present Mic’s voice can only break through at least 19 panels of soundproof glass! I hope you like my video! Subscribe for more “QuirkBusters!”

Izuku stopped recording.


...

Izuku lay in his bed. What he did was stupid. Why would anyone watch such a cringed and boring video? 
Just as izuku was about to go to bed, he saw a notification of his phone.

*HandJob421 liked your video*

HandJobr421 commented: This was really cool! I hope I can see more!

Izuku smiled. At least someone liked it!


_____________


Izuku checked his phone the next morning. His video had gone VIRAL!! There were at least 2 thousand likes and 1 thousand subscribers! 
izuku felt so happy! People liked his video! People liked his work! Maybe he was an;t uselsss after all!!

...

Izuku made many more quirkbusting videos. Such as what gas masks can block Midnight’s sleeping gas, and what fire extinguishers best put out Endevor’s power. he had gotten very popular on YouTube, and was even trending a few times!

____________

Toga was walking through the grocery store. Shigaraki wanted some soda and they were out at the bar. Also she was the only villain who wasn’t known by the public yet. 
She was about to grab the Pepsi when she bumped into someone.
“Whoops!” She cried out.
“Oh gee I’m so sorry!” Said the other.

Wait. Toga knew that voice! 

Toga looked up to see a familer green haired boy.
“Oh my gosh!” She gasped.
“Wh-What?” the boy looked nervous.
“Y-You’re Deku124!!” Toga cheered. 
“Y-You know who I am?”
“Of course! Your my favorite YouTuber!! I’m your biggest fan! Can In get your autograph?!”
“U-Uh sure?”
Toga dug around in her purse. “I’m sure I have some thing you can sign in here..Aha!!” She pulled out a sticky note.
Izuku signed it.
“Its such an honor to meet you Deku124! My friends also love your work! I can’t wait to tell them I met you!”
“I-I’m flattered,”
“Well, I better get going. Can’t wait to see your new video!!”
“Bye!”

_______________

Time Skip:

Shigarki and Dabi were in a bank. They were about to rob it.
“HANDS UP EVERYONE!” Dabi yelled as he activated his fire quirk.
Everyone screamed in terror and they complied. 
“Wallets, now.” Shigaraki demanded.
They walked along collecting the wallets when-

“Dabi come over here!” Shigarki called.
“yeah boss-NO WAY!” Dabi gasped.

They were standing in front of a green haired boy who was shaking as he held his wallet out.
“Y-You’re Deku124!!” They gasped.
“Y-You know me??!!!”  Izuku gasped.
“Of course!” Dabi said. “The whole Leauge loves your videos!”
“WHAT?!”
“Can we get your autograph?!”
“S-Sure just let us go please..!”
“Sure Sure.”

Izuku signed a bank receipt and gave it to the two excited villains. The villains smiled and ran off.

___________


Izuku stared at the police as he sat in a chair. 
“We need to talk to you Mr. Midoryia,” said an officer.
“What did I do?” Izuku asked, scared.
“We have received info that you make certain ‘videos’ exposing hero’s weakness.”
“I-Its just for fun! I didn’t break any laws!”
“No but your giving Villains information. This we’ll have to ask you to-“
“That illegal censorship!” izuku said. “Making these videos is the one thing I have going for me!”
“we could arrest you for this!”
“On what charge?!”

Suddenly the doors burst down. It was the girl from the grocery store! And the other two villains!
“Ah Uh!” Toga said. “We’d rather not have Deku124 lose his channel!”
“yeah it’s cool!” Dabi said.
“So we’ll be taking Deku here!”

A Portal opened and they took Izuku through it’


Ok we’re done I’m done sorry sorry

1 comment:

  1. This is a great story I love your writing

    ReplyDelete