Sunday, January 17, 2021

MHA DabiDeku oneshot — New beginnings

I love this ship SUCK IT!

MANGA SPOILERS!!

Also I know its not my FIRST post of 2021, but we’re counting this as it cuz the other one sucks


“St-Stop it Kachaan!” Izuku Midoryia sobbed as his best friend kicked him.

“Be quiet!” Katsuki Bakugo yelled, as he didn;t stoop hurting the fellow eight year old.


Bakugo finally stopped after a few more kicks. 

“You’re quirkless!” The child bully said. “You’re useless! You’re a Deku!” He laughed as he walked away from the playground.



Izuku sat on the dirty molch, in pain and crying. He really was useless, quirkless, a deku-


Are you ok?” 


Izuku looked up and saw another kid. 

He looked at least 10. He had red spiky hair, and bright turquoise eyes. However those eyes had dark eye bags under them, and the boy was covered in bandages and bruises. 


“I-I’m ok…” Izuku said.

“You don’t look ok…” the other boy said. “You look hurt!”

“So do you!” Izuku tried to stand, but fell back down. “S-Sorry-“


The other boy helped him up.

“Thank you,” Izuku smiled a bright happy smile, despite being in pain.

They other boy smiled back, but it was a softer more relaxed smile. “Sure,”


“You look really bad,” the other kid said. “You have lots of boo boos!”

“Yeah…” Izuku sniffled. “They hurt.”

The other kid placed a kiss oon Izuku’s bruised cheek. “Mommy says kisses make everything better..!”

Izuku blushed, but smiled. “I feel better already!”


Izuku held out his hand. “I’m Izuku Midoryia!”

The other kid shook it. “I’m Toya!”

“No last name?”

Toya shook his head.

“Well nice to meet you!”


________________

Little Izuku made his way back to the playground. Toya and Izuku had been best friends for at least a month now. The two bounded over trauma, and both wanted to be heroes despite those setbacks. Plus, there was a slight romance. Or what could be considered that for eight and ten year olds.


“Toya!” Izuku called around the playground. “Toya where are you?”

“BOO!” Toya jumped out from a bush and tackled Izuku into a hug. 

The two laughed happily. 


“Toya..Your hair!” Izuku gasped.

Toya’s hair had turned bright white. 

“Oh, that…”

“What happened?”

“I...I’ve been stressed….” Toya said.

“Oh no! Do you wanna talk about it?”

“Its dad...he’s been making me train and its really been upsetting me. I look pretty ugly now don’t I?”

“No!” Izuku said. “I think your hairy is pretty! No matter what color!”


The two held hands and sato in comfort with each other


...


“I almost wasn’t able to sneak out to see you today.” Toya said. “Dad is onto me.”

“I don’t like your dad,” Izuku said. “Why doesn’t he want you having friends?”

“He says it distracts from my training.”

“Well when we’re heroes, we’ll be able to do whatever we want together! No matter what your dad says-“


“Whats so great about being a hero.” Toya sighed.

“...What…?” Izuku whispered.

“My dad is training me to be a hero! Working me to the bone, isolation me! If thats the hero life I don’t want it!”

“Toya…” Izuku gave Toya a kiss on the cheek. “Your dad is just a bad hero and doesn’t know what a really one is! We’re going to be great heroes together!”



____________


He stopped coming after that day.

Izuku kept going to the playground everyday, in hopes of seeing Toya again. But to no avail. It was like he had vanished!


Had Izuku upset him? Did he not like Izuku anymore? Had he gotten sick of Izuku just like Kachaan had?! Oh god this was all his fault!


He had lost his only friend.



_____________



(8 Years Later)



Izuku walked the halls of UA with his fellow students. He was too scared to call them friends. For obvious reasons...

“So Midoryia!” Uraraka smiled. “We’re grabbing coffee after school! Wanna come?”

“No-No thank you,” Izuku said.

“Well ok,” Iida said. “But you should join us sometime, ok?”

“Ok!”


...


It was a long way from UA to Izuku’s home. Ot was sundown when Izuku was just beginning to enter his neighborhood.

Izuku looked to his side, and saw the playground. Where he and Toya used to play.


Hey Pretty Boy!”


Izuku felt his arm be grabbed. He turned around and saw three creepy men. They each had a gun.

“Now pretty boy, why not give us your wallet!” Said one.

“Or your body~” said another.

“Either one, on three.”

“P-Please leave me alone...!” Izuku stepped back


“1,” one main grabbed his gun.

“St-Stop-“

“2,” another licked his lips.

“NO!”

“3!-“


Fire. A blue inferno of beautiful blue flames. The three men rushed away from the man with the fire quirk, leaving Izuku alone. 


He spun around to see a man.

This man had black spiky hair, scars and stitches EVERYWHERE and bright....turquoise....eyes....


“Toya?”



_____________


He...Recongnized me? Dabi thought. I thought he wouldn’t!


“Izuku is that you?” Dabi asked.

“Y-Yeah Toya! Its me!” Izuku smiled.

“How did you know it was me?”

“Your eyes...I’d know them anywhere. I’ve always loved them.”

“Thanks you...You don’t mind the scars?”

“Why would I?” Izuku revealed his own on his hand.

“Izuku what happened?!”

“Hero training!” Izuku smiled. “I finally got a quirk!”

“Y-You still wanna be a hero?”

“and I got into UA too!”

“Thats great..!”


Dabi was freaking out. he was a villain! What if they come head to head! What if izuku hates him-


“Why did you leave?” izuku asked.

“What?”

“You stopped coming...I missed you...I though i lost you!”

“I....I ran away from home. And I couldn’t risk my father finding me...” Dabi hadn’t cried in years. But he had upset Izuku. he was distraught.

Izuku kissed his cheek.

“Kisses always make things better.” izuku smiled softly.


“...I love you Izuku.”

“I love you too Toya.”


The two kissed.


THE END


(Its late, I’m tired. Part 2? Just ask!)

No comments:

Post a Comment