Monday, February 5, 2018

Well! My year's been a bust!

Alright, so my year has sucked so far. Not a lot of good things have happened. And I know that it might seem like an exaggeration, and in some ways it is. But it's only February,(Which is only 1 month into the year. So I can say the year so far has sucked!) and I've already made two suicide attempts.
TWO
That's not OK!

I've been going through a lot. But some good things have happend. Not a lot, but enough.
 My mom is letting me watch Gravity Falls again! SQEEEEE!!!!! And my teacher finally finsihed season 1 of The Good Place!

Alright, that's all for now. And whoever's reading, please. P{ray for my friend Jake. He's been having just as rough a time as me.
Pray for him. I know i am.

That's all for now!
Peace! ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment