Wednesday, February 7, 2018

"A living Hell" now out for the Wii U!

So the title may have been confusing, but I'm about to explain it. The post under this⬇ was about how my year hasn't been the best. I vote you read that before you read this.

Alright, so here's how it goes: It feels like my life is a video game. I have three lives, and three levels.

Level 1: TJS

"Alright! I can do this! it'll be OK!" I say to myself, as I run in the doors.

I run up the stairs, into my classroom, pt my backpack down, and look up at the schedule to see what I have to do.
And then, I cross out the horror that is History or Math.

ANd when I'm done with all the stress,it's time for level 2!

Level 2: HHS

"Alright! Time for level two!" I say, as I run  into the school.

I keep my head down, and make sure not to make eye-contact with anyone until I get down to th LSS room. (Yes, the horror hit me in the gut when I found out that's what it was called.)

"Hello?" I call out, hoping for the best.

Just my luck! Someone answers.

"Hi Molly! How are you doing?" Mindy says.

"Hey, Mindy, I'm going to the library!" I say, trying to escape the madness that is-

"Wait! We have to do advisory!"

Ulg. Advisory. When Mindy pesters me to tell her all about my day and stuff. I DON'T TRUST YOU MINDY! DEAL WITH IT!

Then, I go to class, which is quite often an awkward disaster.

Then, the bell rings, and its time for level 3.

Cut scene: Bus ride with Ms. Autum

Autum, my bus driver, is the only person I trust( don't even trust my family!)with my problems. And some things I don't tell her or my mom!

Level Three: The rest of the day at home

When I get home, sometimes its a disaster. All I do is get a snack, tell mom a little about my day, and go up to the computer for the rest of the day.

Then, its time for dinner and shows, which go horribly, becasue me and my sister fight non-stop!

Then, its time for bed. After loosing every life,I save my game, hoping for a better chance tommorow.

Game saved.


(Not everyday is like this, but its a good way to explain what its like when your life is a living hell)




No comments:

Post a Comment