Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Ironicals: A sneek peek

My latest book on wattpad is a book about three kids who get superpowers that are centered around their greatest fears. Here's a peek!


Cammy Taylor, Tom Allen, and Andrew Harris have been best friends since 5th grade. It all started when Andrew was confronted by a dog at the park...
Andrew stood at the edge of a bridge. He stood in front of the most terrifying creature in the world. A dog. The dog growled and snarled. Andrew looked down at the under the bridge at the lake. He was on somewhat of a cliff, and it would be a hard fall.
Well, this is it! Andrew thought. I hope my mom knows I love her!
The dog leapt to attack, but something pushed Andrew out of the way. It was a boy! He had shaggy hair, and fell straight into the water. The boy was coughing, and trying to stay afloat.
"Tom!"
Andrew turned to see a girl about his age, look over the edge. Just seeing the height she was at looked like it made her wanna puke.
"I'm coming Tom!" the girl dove straight into the lake, screaming in terror. She landed headfirst into the water, and swam to the boy, apparently Tom, helping out of the water.
"Are you guys OK?" Andrew called down to them
The girl waved. "We're good!"
"Hold on! I'm coming!" Andrew made his way down to them.
Tom was breathing hard. "I...I never wanna go in the water again!" he cried.
"I never wanna jump from that height again!" the girl cried.
"Thank you for saving me form that dog. I never wanna see another animal as long as I live!" Andrew cried. Andrew held out his hand to the girl. "I'm Andrew!"
The girl shook it. "I'm Cammy!"
"I'm Tom!" the boy said.
*****
4-5 years later....
Cammy, Tom, and Andrew stood in front of their new High School. They had a thing for being a bit too punctual, and were an hour early! There weren't even any teachers there yet! They had all been best friends since 5th grade, and they were going into high school. Middle school was hard enough on them, and now they were going into a whole new world being freshman.
Since fifth grade, and had adopted the name, Weak Squad. They feared that High School would be no different.
"Well, this is it!" Tom gasped.
"We made it through middle school, the time where most people loose friends!" Andrew laughed.
"We're High-schoolers now," Cammy sighed.

"Yeah," they all said in unison.
"We need to make a pact," Andrew said. "That we'll stay friends, no matter what."
"I promise," Cammy said.
"I promise," Tom said.
"I promise" Andrew said.
"Are you ready for this?" Tom asked them.
Andrew and Cammy nodded.
They all took each others hands, took a deep breath, and took a step into their new high school....
Only to run immediately out again, as a radioactive meteor fell on top of the school! A huge explosion blew up behind them, launching them almost a block away!
The last thing the three heard, was a ringing in their ears as they passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment