Thursday, February 3, 2022

Sander Sides LOGINCE Drabble — Sleeping beauty AU

 LOL I know I don’t usually ship this, AND that I’ve already written so many Sleeping Beuaty AUs. BUT I SAW THIS











AND HOW COULD I NOT WRITE IT?!


And because I’ve written that Sleeping Beauty AU intro, I’ll spare ya’ll and just skip ahead a bit. So yeah Logan is Sleeping Beauty, Roman is Prince Charming, Patton is the Fairy that Raises Logan(who we’re not changing the name of).

EDIT: Ok so i didn’t even GET to the curse bit because it ended up as more a Drabble. k byyyyye


KAY LETS GOOOO!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Logan awoke on a shining morning, and allowed a smile to grace his face. Today was his birthday! While he often saw no need for getting so worked up over something so annual, his GodFather Patton would always get overly excited about the occasion. Especially this year, more than ever before. Logan wasn’t sure what made this birthday so special, let alone any of the others. But of course, Patton’s excitement ended up rubbing off on him a bit. 
Logan dressed in his favorite Blue Tunic, and cleaned his glasses before placing them on his face. He rushed downstairs to the first floor of the cottage. They lived in a small quaint cottage in the middle of the enchanted forest. Logan had never seen anyone else come near, as it was so deep in the magical wood. Logan hoped one day he’d go out and discover what more the world has to offer beyond the enchanted forest. Perhaps this will be the day?

“Good Morning Patton,” Logan said calmly as he came downstairs.
“Good Morning Birthday Boy!” Patton smiled. “Gosh, seems just yesterday you were a tiny child—“
“Yes yes, ‘And I had such chubby cheeks’.” Logan recited the phrase he often heard Patton recall.
“You’ve just grown into such a fine man,” Patton sniffled. “I’m so proud of you!”
“Thank you GodFather.” Logan bowed his head.
“Now, I have to prepare a few Birthday Surprises!” Patton clapped his hands. “So as a special birthday treat, I’m going to let you explore past the waterfall today!”

Logan gasped. The WaterFall was somewhere Patton had never allowed him to venture beyond. Said it was too far and worried something may happen to him. But some days Logan would sit right next to the river, and look out farther. He could see so many colorful plants and flowers, animals and magical creatures, things he was never able to experience. 

“Really?” Logan couldn’t repress his smile.
“Really!” Patton cheered. “BUT! If you start to see a castle come home right away.”
“A Castle—?”
“I’ve said too much already. Go! Go! Go!”

Logan didn’t hesitate to rush out the door.

_____________________________________


The air felt fresher than ever before as Logan explored the forest beyond the waterfall. He touched every flower and plant, and chased every creature! A few of them didnt even run, and allowed him to pet them! Logan began to hear a voice in the distance. It seemed to be singing, something Patton did every once in a while. Logan was never able to get the hang of using his voice in such a way. The voice had a beautiful voice though, and sang with passion. Logan began to follow it.
Logan ended up behind a tree, watching a young man sing and dance by himself. He wore very fancy clothing with a red cape, and had a very handsome face. Logan felt his face heat up. Just before the pretty boy could passionately finish off the song, he noticed Logan.

The man fell back in suprise. “H-Hey!” He shouted. “How long have you been there?!”
“I think you sang two songs since I started observing.” Logan answered, still behind the tree.
“Come out from there! Don’t you know its rude to spy on people?”
Logan came out from behind the tree and joined the man in the clearing. “I am sorry for upsetting you.” He bowed his head. “I enjoyed your singing and couldn’t help but keep listening-“
“Wait, you liked my song? Really?”
“Yes.”

The boy suddenly lost all anger, and wore a grin brighter than any star Logan had ever seen. 
“Well why didn’t you say so?!” The boy did a twirl and then bowed. “I am Roman! Please to make my aquaintence, I’m sure.”
“I am Logan,” Logan said. “And I’m beginning to think making your aquaintence was a mistake…”
Roman gasped loudly. “How dare you! I’ll have you know I’m a Prince!”
“Sure.”
“Its true!”
“Of course it is.”

“Well what are you then, Mister Glasses!” Roman demanded to know. “What are you doing so deep in the enchanted forest?”
“I’m just a simple young man, your highness.” Logan said with a mocking tone. “And I actually live deeper, past that waterfall.” He smirked.
“Past the waterfall?!”
“Yes. Why, are you scared of going past it?” Logan. Smirked
“No one knows what lies beyond the waterfall!”
“I’ll tell you what lies beyond….” Logan leaned in closer to Roman, giving a scary atmosphere. 
Roman leaned in, wanting to hear the horrors of what was beyond.
“In the darkest patches of trees, lies….My simple cottage.”
Roman smacked Logan away. “You scared me!”
Logan chuckled. “If you don’t belive me, feel free to come by sometime.”
“Maybe I will!”
“Wonderful, see you at 8.”
“AT 8 IT IS—wait what?”


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment