Monday, August 17, 2020

MHA Iideku oneshot— Support hero Deku au

Tenya Iida took a deep breath as he entered the Support Course Lab. He needed to go over his costume upgrades one last time before the sports festival. 

“Hello?” He called out Into the empty lab. “Is anyone here-“
“Coming!” He heard a voice call.

With a bunch of papers in tow ran out another student. And he was beautiful...
Fluffy Green hair and eyes like the forest, and freckles dotted his face-
The boy also seemed to be staring at him. They just stared at each other until the green haired student accidentally dropped his papers.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” Green haired said. “I kinda spaced out-“
“H-here let me help!” Tenya knelt down and helped. 

After all the papers were picked up, the green haired boy turned to Tenya and smiled.
“Sorry about that! How can I help you?” The boy asked.
“I’m Tenya Iida,” Iida said. “And I’m here to go over my hero costume one last time before the sports festival.”
“Nice to meet you Iida!” The boy smiled again. “I’m Izuku Midoryia!”

izuku started to sift through some files. 
“I remember Maijima Sensei talking about your costume recently! Its in here somewhere...Found it!” Izuku pulled out a folder and pulled out the info on Tenya’s costume. “Well how does it look?”
Tenya nodded as he looked everything over. “Everything is in order. Thank you.”
“O-Of course!” Izuku blushed.

“I imagine with all these upgrades you have added you’ll be hard competition in the Sports festival,” Tenya tried his best to flirt.
“Oh! I uh, am not allowed to compete...” Izuku looked down embarrassed.
“But why? You are a student, no?”
“Yes, I may be a student. But I’m...quirkless. No matter how many gadgets I create they wouldn’t protect me from the intense power of quirks.”
“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to pry-“
“-But I’ll totally be rooting for you Iida!” Izuku smiled again.

Tenya blushed.

...

Tenya needed up spending more tike that day in the lawn than he thought he would. He and Izuku talked the afternoon away about quirks and how to enhance them.
“wait Wait, Ingemium is your brother?!” Izuku gasped in awe. “Thats so cool!”
“Yeah, I look up to him a lot..” Tenya smiled down at the floor.
“Well I think that’s so sweet!” Izuku smiled.

Both of them blushed at the comfortable silence between them.
“Well, I better be getting home,” Iida said standing up. “Will I still see you at the Sports Festival?”
Izuku nodded. “Better believe it!” He gave a thumbs up. “Tell your brother In say hi!”
Tenya nodded, and left the lab

____________

Tenya walked into his home a bit late.
“Little bro! Where have you been?” Tensei asked looking up from his book.
“I was checking on my costume one more time before the sports festival,” Tenya said putting his bag down. “Oh by the way, Midoryia says hi.”
“Midoryia?” Tenya smirked. “Who’s he?”
“Just, uh, someone from the Support Hero course!”
“Hmm....something tells me you didn’t just check on your costume.” His smirk grew bigger.
“Tensei its nothing like that!” Tenya blushed. 
“Sure, sure,”
“I mean it!”

“But we do need to talk real quick Tenya,” Tensei said.
“What is it?” Tenya asked.
“I’ve noticed you’re engines are a bit outdated.”
Tenya looked down. “yeah I know.”
“I know it hurts, but you need to do it soon. or else it’s gonna hurt worse.”
Tenya sighed. “I’ll do it after the Sports Festival.” He stood up and walked away.

_____________

(TIME SKIP)

Izuku sat in the bleachers of the huge stadium. It was the Sports festival! And he was super excited! He really hopped Tenya Iida would win. He really liked Tenya and wanted him to succeed. 
Izuku looked down at the fancy bottle in his hand. He had worked for hours to create a special present for Tenya, to wish him luck today. He had even tied a nice little bow-
Suddenly, he saw Tenya walking towards the locker rooms. He must be about to get ready! Now’s his chance!

“I-Iida!” izuku called out running towards the hero student.
“Midoryia!” Tenya smiled. “I’m glad I get to see you before I go out and win this thing!”
Izuku blushed. “I, uh, have something for you!” He handed him the bottle.
“What is it?”
“Its an engine cleaner for your calves! I worked hard to use all natural ingredients so that its good for your skin too!”
Tenya looked at Izuku in awe. “No one has ever been so considerate...thank you Midoryia!” Tenya gave him a hug.
“Now go and win this thing!” Izuku smiled a she blushed.

...

Tenya walked up to Izuku. 
“Tenya are you ok?” izuku asked. “I know you didn’t win that last fight but-“
“My mother has called...” Tenya said softly. “My brother was attacked. I mist leave-“
“W-Wait!” Izuku grabbed his hand. “Please, let me come with you! I know its a family thing but...I care about you Tenya. And I wanna be there for you.”
Tenya nodded. “We have to hurry.”

_____________

Izuku patted Tenya’s back as he had his head in his hands.
Tensei Iida had been attacked by the hero killer, and lost. He was severely injured, and most likely would never be a hero again.
Tenya was devastated. he was close to tears but was keeping them in for Midoryia’s sake.
Meanwhile, izuku didn’t know what to do to comfort him. 

“Tenya look at me,” izuku said softly.
Tenya kept his head down. 
“Please,” Izuku pleaded.
Tenya slowly looked up. 
“I can’t imagine what you must be feeling. I’m so sorry this has happened. But...he’s alive. He isn’t gone he’s still here and alive! isn’t that good?”
“He was a hero Midoryia! And now he...he can’t be one anymore...“
“Being a hero isn’t about big flashing quirks, or bing fights, or even saving people! Its about being there for people! Tenya...he’s there for you.”
Tenya began to cry into Izuku’s shoulder.
“Thank you for coming with me...” he said.

_________

(TIME SKIP)

Tenya walked into the lab, and it was once again just izuku.
“Midoryia hello!” Tenya tried to smile.
“hey Iida!” Izuku smiled softly. “You don’t have to fake it for me Iida.”
Tenya’s smile fell. 
“How were you holding up?”
“I....I decided to pass on the internship. it wouldn’t feel right, right now.”
“Oh Iida I’m sorry.”
“Don’t be. It was my choice. But...I need your help.”
“Oh?”

“You see,” Tenya said. “My brother wanted me to do something before he was injured. And I still haven’t done it. And I need your help..!”
“I’ll do anything for you Iida! What can I do?!” Izuku said passionately.
“i have to upgrade my engines but...But to do that...I have to physically rip them out so better ones can grow back.”
Izuku cringed. “That sounds painful! But...how can I help?”
“...Will you hold my hand?” Tenya blushed.
Izuku took his hand. “of course.”

...

“You can do this iida,” Izuku said as he felt his hand crushed by Tenya’s.
Tenya had already pulled out most of his Engines, and had been screaming like childbirth and sobbing a river. There was just one more left. Tenya ripped it out and screamed one last time as a new one regenerated.
“Good job....You did so good...!” izuku cooed as he rubbed the special cleaner on Tenya’s leg. “I’m so proud of you!”
“Th-Thank you...” Tenya panted, wiping his tears. 

“...Midoryia?” Tenya asked.
“yes Iida?” Izuku smiled softly.
“Would you like to come to dinner tonight? I want you to meet my brother...”
“I...I would love too!”

_____________

Tenya and izuku walked into Tenya’s home. It smelled amazing, the yummy food already cooking.
“Tenya! Where have you been?!” His mother came rushing up to him. Suddenly she looked down and saw the shiny new engines. She gasped. “Tenya you upgraded?! All by yourself?! I’m so proud!” She hugged her son.
“Thank you mother-“ Tenya let go. “But I didn’t do it alone.” He gestured to Izuku. “This is Midoryia, he help me. I hope he can join us for dinner?”
“But of course!” She shook Izuku’s hand. “Come! Come! Tensei is already at the table!”

...

Izuku took a deep breath and sat in between Tenya and Tensei.
“You must be Midoryia,” Tensei said. “Tenya here talk a lot about you!”
“TENSEI!” Tenya blushed. 
“I-Its ok...I talk about you too..” Izuku blushed. “Its an honor to meet you by the way! I mean...your Tenya’s hero..so your mine too!”
“Aw..Thanks!”

_______

After dinner Tenya walked Izuku home. They used his new upgrade to get there even faster.
“Thank you for Dinner,” Izuku smiled.
“Of course, thanks you for your help today.” Tenya smiled.

The two stood in silence, until Izuku gave Tenya a kiss.
“See you at school Tenya!” He ran inside blushing.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment