Monday, May 25, 2020

MHA oneshot - Dad for one

Inspired by:



I’m only just at the point where Bakugo has been kidnapped but I really like this Theron so we’re gonna wing it. Also lets say AFO just wears a mask, and Inko didn't gain weight due to stress. Enjoy!

Toshinori(aka All Might) walked into the dark room.
“Thanks for coming Toshinori,” said his friend Naomasa, whom had urgently called him in.
“Whats going on?” Toshinori asked.
“Well when going through All for one’s stuff we found this,” Naomasa held up a flash drive. “He put up quite the fight when we took it. Something important must be on it.” He handed Toshinori the stick. “I thought you of all people should be the first one to look at it.” 
“Thank you Naomasa,” Toshinori looked at the flash drive intensely.

...

Toshinori stuck the flash drive into the computer. 
“Lets see what your hiding All For One,” Toshinori said.
The screen went scratchy and a video started playing.

Smile son!” Said a familiar woman’s voice.
A green haired little boy came into the camera’s focus.

“Y-Young Midoryia...?” Toshinori looked closer. 
Yup, it was Young Izuku Midoryia! Except a much MUCH younger Izuku Midoryia. Why did AFO have a video of him as a child?!

Here honey, I’ll hold the camera,” Inko Midoryia’s voice was heard.
“But darling-“ said AFO’s voice.
“Its a special day for Izuku! Its his third birthday! I want you to be a part of it!”
“Oh alright,” AFO chuckled.

Suddenly there was a man with white hair in the frame, with izuku in his lap. 

Hey baby-boy,” AFO smiled at his son. 
“Daddy!” Izuku smiled a bright toothy smile. 

“This can’t be...!” Toshinori gasped.
AFO was...Izuku’s father?!

The video cut out, and Toshinori took out the flash drive. 
“This can’t be happening...!”  Toshinori breathed. “Do already they know-“

“All Might!” Izuku Midoryia came running it.
Toshinori jumped in surprise. “MIDORYIA! What are you doing here?”
“Well don’t we have to interrogate All for One today?” Izuku asked.
“Oh! Yes..! Uh, about that...”
“What is it All Might?” Izuku asked.

“....I think it’s dangerous for someone as young as you to be involved more than you have to be.” Toshinori lied.
“Oh ok...” Izuku looked sad. “I...guess I’ll see you later then!” Izuku walked away slowly.

_________

All Might walked into AFO’s cell.
AFO sat calmly in his chair, smirking confidently.
“Where are the league of villains?” All Might asked.
“Whom?” AFO played dumb.
All Might grabbed AFO by the collar, enraged. He had originally wanted to stall but just had to know.
“HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO IT?!”
“Do whaaaat?” AFO played dumb assuming he was still talking about his crimes.
“How Could you Abandon such a wonderful child?! AND FOR WHAT?! THIS?!!” 

AFO eyes got wide for a second, then fell into an enraged look. He suddenly broke free of his bindings and launched him self onto All Might and the two began to brawl.
“How dare you!” AFO yelled
“How dare you!” All Might screamed back. “Your abandoned him for crime! Midoryia doesn’t deserve this! Doesn’t deserve someone has horrible as you-“ 
AFO punched the hell out of All Might so much All Might began to bruise.
“You know nothing!” AFO yelled. With a final punch, he knocked All Might out.

AFO stood up, breathing hard. “Now that thats taken care of, time to go finally see my family.

_________

Hisashi(aka All for One) knocked on the apartment door and took a deep breath. This was it, he was finally going to see his wife and son again!
The door opened, and Inko gasped.
“Hi-Hi-Hisa-Hisash-!!!” She couldn’t even make out his name she was in shock.
“Darling....I’m so sorry..!” Hisahsi embraced her. “I missed you so much...!”
The two kissed passionately.
“Wh-Where were you?!” Inko panted.
“It doesn’t matter, I’m here now. And I won’t ever leave again..!”

Inko led her husband inside. 
“Where’s Izuku? I can’t wait to see my little boy!” Hisashi I looked around.
“He’s not that little anymore,” Inko chuckled. “He’s training to be a heroic like he always wanted!”
“A hero?!” Hisashi his gasped.
“Yes! Its incredible! He was a late bloomer with his quirk, but its an increble quirk at that! Such strength!”

All Might that Bastard! Hisashi thought. How dare he-

“Really?! Thats so amazing! I can’t wait to see it!” Hisashi lied.

Suddenly the door opened. 
“Mom I’m home-“ Izuku dropped his bags in shock.
“Izuku! How was school?” Inko smiled.
“...D-D-D-Da-Dad?!” Izuku sputtered.
“Hello son,” Hishashi smiled
“DAD!!!” Izuku ran into his father’s arms and almost tackled him. “Dad I missed you so much! You never called! We didn’t hear from you! What happened-“
“It doesn’t matter right now,” Hisashi said. “I’m here now, and as long as you’ll have me I won’t ever leave again!”

________

All Might ran as fast as he could even with his super speed to Midoryia’s home. He had to get there before AFO could hurt them!

He ran up the stairs and burst through the door.

Inko and Midoryia sat with an unknown man eating dinner and laughing. They all looked up at him, surprised
“A-All Might?!” Inko gasped. “What are you-“
“ALL MIGHT!” Izuku smiled. “All Might I’m so glad you’re here!” Izuku pulled All Might over to the table. “This is my dad!”

All Might looked at the man. The man smirked. “Nice to meet you sir,” he held out his hand.

All Might looked at Izuku and sighed. 
“Sorry young Midoryia, but this man isn’t who you think he is.” All Might said.
“Excuse me?!” Inko stood up and put her hands on her hips. “This my husband!”
“And my DAD!” Izuku was getting angry.

“But he’s also All for one.”

Everyone stared at Hisashi. He sighed.
“I won’t deny it, I am AFO.” AFO said. 
the Midoryia’s gasped.
All Might grabbed AFO by the neck.
“ALL MIGHT DON’T-“

SNAP

AFO went limp.
“I’m sorry, but this is for the best,” All Might carried the body out of the home.

Izuku fell to his knees in tears.
“D-Dad....” He held his photo in his hands. “I will avenge you...!”

THE END
(?)


oooooo Villain Deku Orgins! Lol I hope you liked this!

No comments:

Post a Comment