Monday, May 18, 2020

MHA villain Deku oneshot — Blackout

Inspired by this PMV:




I’m changing the timeline a bit.

TW: Suicide attempt, Slight Brainwashing/more like mind altering



“If you really wanna get a quirk, Kill yourself and take a swan dive off the building. Maybe you’ll get a quirk in your next life!” Bakugo and his friends laughed as they left Izuku alone in the classroom.
Izuku picked up notebook from the floor that wax now tattered and burnt. He sniffled but didn’t cry.
“K-Kill myself...?” Izuku’s breathed.

...

Izuku sat on the top of the roof. His legs hung off the edge. Izuku looked down at the long drop down. His stomach and heart ached at the thought.
He could see the sunset in the sky.  A beautiful last sight to see...
Izuku stood up and shook off the thought. Part of him wanted to. Really did.
But something told him to wait. He didn’t know why. Or what he was waiting for.
Izuku Midoryia walked home from school that day, very distraught.

___________

Izuku felt very on edge as he walked under the bridge on his way home. He could’ve sworn something was behind him, following him. But he looked and there was nothing-

WHAT WAS THAT?!

A giant monster of much and goo was slowly advancing on him. It smiled maniacally.
“Finally, the perfect host...!” It hisses.
Izuku tried to run but was suddenly caught in the icky muck!
The monster wrapped around Izuku and pried his mouth open and snuggled its way in.
“MMFF!!!!” Izuku tried to spit it out but it was no good.
“Relax, you’ll die peacefully and painlessly as I use your body!” The monster said.
Izuku felt tears pour as his visions became blurry.

Is this the end...? Izuku thought, closing his eyes...

Suddenly Izuku could breathe! He was flown back into the air, and could see the smudge monster being blown to tiny bits around him-
And a figure.
The figure was tall, skinny and hunched over.

Izuku rubbed his eyes. The man had blue hair and a hand on his face?
“You alright young boy?” The man asked in a raspy voice.
“Th-Thahis to you!” Izuku smiled as he took deep breathes. “How did you-“
“My quirk lets me destroy anything. Turn it to ash.”
“Thats so cool!” izuku pulled out his notebook.
“Whats that?” The man asked.
“Oh! I document every hero I meet-“
“Young man I am no hero, and I am insulted you would even refer to me as one!” The man hissed.
“O-Oh! I’m so sorry!” Izuku’s put the notebook away. “I meant no disrespect.”
“C’mon young man,” the man motioned for Izuku to follow him.

“Whats you’re name kid?” The man asked.
“Oh! My name is Izuku Midoryia!” Izuku smiled. “Whats you’re name?”
“My name is Tomura Shigaraki,” the man smiled.
“Where are we going?”
“I believe you can be of use to me, you have a strong motivation.”
“Thanks?”

“Tell me, why were you on the roof today?” Shigaraki asked.
izuku gasped. “How did you-“
“I was walking by the school when I saw you. I was ready to catch you if you decided to jump, yet you didn’t. But why were you up there in the first place?”
Izuku sighed. “There’s this bully at school. We used to be friends, I’m not sure what changed.”
“Ah, bullies. Good villain backstory. Great start.”
“Villain?”
“Of course, every villain needs a good backstory! Every villain has the same goal deep down. To get even. With others, or the world...!”
“But, but villains are evil! And hero’s-“
“hero’s are bound by societies expectations. Wouldn’t you rather be free?”
Izuku never thought of it that way...

“Keep going with your story,” Shigaraki said.
“He told me that if I wanted a quirk to jump off the roof. And maybe I’d...get one in the next life.”
“You’re quirkless, huh?” Shigaraki shrugged. “If you want I could get you one.”
“Wh-WHAT?!” Izuku shrieked. “But how?!”
“I know a guy,” Shigaraki smirked. “But of course he’s a villain like myself. But I suppose you would’t mind.”

It was as if all his reason, his morality left him just like that! He was talking to a villain! Why would he go with a villain?! Why would he want to be one?!
But...why not? He would never become a hero. Not as long as Bakugo lived. And why would he want to at this point? Shigaraki wears right. A hero may help people but only who sociaty deemed fit to live.
A villain does what they want.
A villain is free.

Izuku shook his head. “I-I’m willing.”
“Good choice,” Shigaraki said. “Lets go then.”

_____________

Izuku walked into the bar.
“What is this place?” Izuku asked.
“This here is the league of Villains,” Shigaraki said sitting down at the bar.
“League of villains?” izuku asked. “How come I’ve never heard of it?”
“We’re still assembling,” a figure made of shadow entered. “I’m Kurogiri,”
“Oh! Nice to meet you-“ Izuku tried to shake his hand but his fell through. “S-Sorry!”
Kurogiri chucked. “Its fine, happens all the time.”
“Kurogiri, introduces him to everyone. I gotta call the boss.”
“The boss?”
“This boy doesn’t have a quirk. I’m assuming he’ll join us if he gets one?” Shigaraki looked at Izuku.

Izuku looked at him and thought carefully. Then he said.
“Y-yeah, I think I will!” Izuku smiled.
“Good, any quirk requests?”
“Uh...something cool!!”
“Very specific,” Shigaraki chuckled and went into another room.

...

Kurogiri and Izuku sat in silence.
“So, what made you want to join?” Kurogiri asked.
“Shigaraki saved me from a big monster.” Izuku said. “I would’ve died if it weren’t for him. But also...he opened my eyes.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah. Being. A hero...it was my dream for so long! But after talking to him and really thinking about it. I realized hero’s are bond by the public’s opinions. If I want to help people, I can’t be held back!”
“We do hurt people Izuku, I hope you know this.” Kurogiri said.
“I know,” izuku sighed. “But deep down...I wanna hurt a certain someone. I want him to feel the pain he made me feel! And until I can get to him, I’ll take it out on whom ever I see fit. Any stuck up, dumbs “I’m the best and I will become a hero!” Jerks. Who use others to get what they want.”
“Good to hear,” Kurogiri smiled.

“Hey we’re back,” Two people walked into the bar. A boy and a girl.
The boy had scars and stitches that almost completely covered his face. The girl was a blonde with fangs.
“Ooooooo!!” The girl ran up to Izuku. “You’re cute!!”
“Oh! Thank you?” Izuku leaned away.
“I bet you taste amazing! Your blood and lips!” The girl pulled out a knife and leaned in. “Lets test it out-“
The scar boy pulled the girl away. “No Toga,”
“Aw but Dabi-“
“We don’t even know the guy!” Dabi said. Dabi looked up at Kurogiri. “Or why he’s here?”
“New recruit,” Kurogiri said.

“I’m Izuku Midoryia,” Izuku carefully held out his hand.
“I’m Dabi,” the scar boy shook his hand.
“I’m Toga!” the girl shook his hands but kept holding it for a while.
“It’s nice to meet you guys!”

Shigaraki walked back into the room. “The boss is on his way.”
“All for one?!” Dabi gasped.
“Seriously?! Why?!” Toga asked.
“We need to get Izuku here a quirk, that was the deal.” Shigaraki said.
“You’re quirkless?” Toga got closer, as if Izuku was an animal.
“Y-Yeah...” Izuku sighed.
Toga wrapped him in a hug and lifted him in the air. “SOOOO CUTE!!”

_________

Large but soft footsteps were heard as AFO entered the bar.
“Hello team,” he said. “Where is this so called, quirkless recruit?”
“I-I’m here...” Izuku slowly stepped up to the large man.
“Whats you’re name?”
“I-I’m Izuku Midoryia..!” Izuku tried to sound calm, but this man was so intimidating!
“Why do you wish to become a villain?”
“I’ve been wronged by many, and just want to be free. Free from limits, expectations.”
“Who do you wish to return the wrong doings to?”
“What?”
“Who specifically has wronged you?”
“...There’s this boy. I call him Kachaan. We used to be friends. Today he told me to go kill myself. I almost did.”

AFO placed his hand on Izuku’s forehead.  “I know the most perfect quirk for you.”

__________

Bakugo trudged into school. There was a large crowd of kids.
“Move it!” He yelled, but then saw what the crowd was for.

Inko Midoryia, Izuku’s mom. She was crying while handing out flyers.
“What are you doing here?” Bakugo walked up to her.
“Bakugo!” Inko handed him a flyer. “Izuku is missing!!”
“Wh-What...?!” Bakugo looked down at the flyer.

It was a missing poster.

“He didn’t come home last night!” Inko sobbed. “I called him hundreds of times but nothing! I checked his gps and it didn’t work! He’s missing! What if he’s in danger?!”
Bakugo looked down at the ground. Maybe Izuku...no. No way, Izuku had to know he didn’t mean it!
“I’ll help you look for him.” Bakugo said.

__________

Time skip: 1 year

Izuku sat in his bed. He was currently playing with his quirk.
His new quirk was the ability to use hand to hand combat at a speed faster than sight. He moved so fast he would turn invisible to the human eye.
He was currently boxing his punching bag with incredible speed when there was a knock on his door.
“Hellooo cutie!” Toga skipped in.
“Oh, hey Toga.” Izuku kept punching. “What is it?”
“There’s a meeting, a big one!” Toga squealed. “C’mon!”
“Ok, coming!”

...

Izuku and Toga sat down.
“Alright, now that everyone is here we can start.” Shigaraki said. “We have received 2 new Nomu’s from AFO. We are suppose to use them against UA today.”
“UA?” Izuku asked. “Where all the hero’s in training are?”
“Exactly,” Kurgoiri said. “And Mr. Shigaraki has a surprise for you.”
“Katsuki Bakugo goes there,” Shigaraki smirked. “And he’s all yours.”
Izuku smiled evilly. “Heck yeah..!”

_________________

The students of class 1-A ran outside.
“Students! Stay back-“ Aizawa demanded as he was tackled by a villain.
“C’mon guys, we gotta help them!” Uraraka said.
“How?” Toderoki asked.
“The front gates! If we can get out we can call for more pro heros!” Momo said.
“Good idea,” Tenya said. “Lets go!”

The students ran as fast as they could dodging villains and debree.
“Look!” Iida shouted as he pointed ahead.

Up ahead were two Nomu’s and a small figure blocking their exit.
The figure giggled and stepped into the light. “Now Now, we can’t let you get more pro’s on the feild now can we?” the boy motioned to the Nomu’s at his side. Suddenly he put on a shocked look.
“No way, it can’t be!” He gasped, obviously being dramatic. “Kachaan is that you?”

No way, Bakugo thought. There’s no way! Is that-

“Deku?” Bakugo rasped, totally in shock.
The boy giggled again. “In the flesh!”
Deku walked up to Kachaan. “I’m surprised they let such a horrible person like you into UA,” he touched Bakugo’s chest, feeling the uniform. “I always wanted to wear this uniform. Eh, well not like I’ll ever get that chance.”
“D-Deku what are you doing here?! What happened where did you-“
“Bakugo who is this?” Kirishima asked.

“Oh! So sorry! I almost forgot you all were here!” Deku walked away from Bakugo and back to the two giant Nomu’s. He spun around a bowed to everyone. “I’m Izuku Midoryia! Or as Bakugo likes to call me, Deku!” He smirked.
“Why would call someone that?” Toderoki asked.
“Aw its fine!” Deku shrugged. “Anyway, because you all have done nothing wrong I suppose I can let you go back to the school safely. Except Kachaan,” Deku cracked his knuckles. “We have some unfinished business left.”
“Sorry, but we’ll stay. We won’t let you hurt him!” Uraraka said.
“Bummer. Ok then, lets begin! Nomu’s attack!” Deku yelled and the fight began

...


“Deku why are you with the villains?!” Bakugo yelled.
“Why not?” Izuku smiled as he landed another punch quickly. “Its not like I would ever become a hero anyway!”
“Izuku, please!”
“Aw poor Bakugo!” Izuku fake pouted. “Can’t deal with the coniquenses for you actions can you?”

Suddenly there was an explosion. Everyone looked to the school to see it burst into flames.

“So what do you do?” Izuku smirked. “You blow them up.”


THE END
(??)



No comments:

Post a Comment