Friday, May 25, 2018

Shiro is a clone DEBNKED(Voltron theroy)




There's a theory going around that ever since Shiro went missing and returned, he's acualy been replaced by a clone. Even though there is much evidence that this is true and as much as I would like it to be true, I don't think this is the case. Let me tell you why:

Image result for shiro is a clone evidenceFor one, the escape: They say it was too easy for Shiro to escape the base, but I don't think so. If he escaped once, he could do it again! And they never said how long he had been gone, so his hair being longer makes since!

As for the OTHER Shiro we saw, I think it was a flashback to where he had been there the first time, and was getting his arm replaced.


  Image result for shiro is a clone evidence 



 As for Shiro's behavior, I think he's just stressed from being captured from the garla TWICE now.


What I think operation Kuron is, is that Haggar put a magic spell on Shiro so that she can see through his eyes. But seriously, SOMEONE (other than Lotar) needs to turn evil. Keith, Lance, Pige, ANYONE! PLEASE!!!!



Thanks for reading! Peace out!✌


No comments:

Post a Comment