Tuesday, May 1, 2018

3 Things I TOTALLY called.




This post is about the things in TV shows that I totally called. As in, I knew it was gonna happen. Let's jump in!


Image result for collector miraculous ladybug
  1. Miraculous: The Collector
When I first saw the photo, I was dumbstruck. What did it mean? Did this mean Gabiel WASN'T HawkMoth? No.
"I bet he's probably just gonna akumitize himself!"

And I was right!



2.  MLP: The order of Rainbow Rocks

Image result for rainbow rocks This was easy to call. From all the clips, I could tell.
"The order will go like this: Human world, pony world, human world."


      3. MLP: The boxes keys

Related imageFrom all the rainbows on the objects, I knew they were gonna be turned into the keys!







BONUS: Barbie spy squad villen

I didn't call this one, but my sister did. She took one look, and knew these two were one in the same, AND who the real villen was:


Related imageImage result for barbie spy squad patricia



Thanks for reading! PEACE!✌

No comments:

Post a Comment