Friday, March 16, 2018

Comparing myself to Startlight Glimmer






 Image result for starlight glimmer

 Starlight Glimmer is a wonderful character, who I can relate too. She has a dark past, insecure about friendship, and talented. I'd love to tell you about how much we have in conman.

Related image Starlight's dark past is something I can relate to on a personal level. I haven't brainwashed anyone, but I have had experience with hurting people. And just like her, I too have become better.  Sadly, I can't relate to having a friend who had the same problem has me, like Starlight with Sunset. ⇾




 Image result for starlight glimmer and trixie





I personal am insecure about friendship. I feel as if I make one wrong move, I could loose it all.
In the episode, "All bottled up", Starlight worries her anger at Trixie could ruin their friendship. I have felt atr times, that I could scream at my friends "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" or "You think you have it bad?!". But, I hold it in.

Lastly, I relate to Starlight''s passion or her talent. I love to draw, and it can effect how I act and how i see the world!

I hope you enjoyed this post,
PEACE!✌


No comments:

Post a Comment