Wednesday, November 17, 2021

MHA Self Insert Drabble — Rikido Sato // WogWoman — Fantasy AU

 When the Gf’s away, ~Fictional Men~ come to play~!


My ‘Liked Music’ Playlist decided: “Normal music? HA! No, your getting Disney.” So here we are


This was inspired by the idea that:


In particular, it has been suggested that autistic children would be likely to be labeled as changelings or elf-children due to their strange, sometimes inexplicable behavior.


OK LETS GOOOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Once Upon a Time, there was a baker named Rikido Sato. He lived in a village just on the edge of the enchanted forests, where some of the best erbal ingredients could be found. 
But among them, the fae and creatures of evil. Therefore, there was the established Forest Scouts. A group of highly trained knights tasked to guard the village and the kingdom beyond from whatever magic lay in the forest’s darkness. However even the Scouts couldn’t see everything, and there were often rumors of few mystical creatures living in the village among them…


Rikido Sato was a ways away from the gates of the kingdom. He had wandered close to the forest to find new ingredients. A local holiday was soon approaching, and he needed to be prepared for any orders for traditional baked goods for such an event!

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the gates. They swung open, and two scouts began to drag a village girl from the kingdom.
“No! Please!” The girl cried.
The guards didn’t respond to her.
“Please! I wasn’t going to do any harm! I-I’ve been raised by the humans since birth! You can’t just!”
The guards tossed the girl to the dirt, and quickly rushed back to the gates. 

Sato couldn’t help but make his way to the village girl. Getting a closer look, she wasn’t entirely a human. She looked human enough, however she had long pointed ears and slightly larger eyes. Other than, she looked very human. And a pretty one at that— what was Sato thinking?! She was obviously a Fae! He had to get back to the gates.
The fae kept sobbing, and hadn’t made any move to return to her home in the enchanted forest. Perhaps she wasn’t lying, and truely had been raised by humans since birth. But what could possibly lead to that situation? Only one way to find out. Sato was warned top never speak to a Fae, and yet here he was:
“Excuse me?” Sato knelt down by the women.
The women gasped, and shuffled away. “D-Don’t talk to me! You’ll only be harmed.”
“A-Are you going to harm me?” Sato said, warey.”
“N-No…”
“Then I don’t think we have a problem..!”
The fae relaxed a bit, and kept her distance. 

“I heard what you were saying to the guards. I want to help you, will you explain?” Sato requested.
“I-I’m a changeling,” the fae explained. “My kind is swapped for human babies at birth and raised by humans in place. I-I wasn’t going to harm anyone, nor was I ever told to! But my changeling form is hard to control when emotional.” The changeling sniffled as she cried. “And well, you can probably guess what happened…”
Sato nodded. “Then you probably don’t have any fae to return to. You weren’t raised in that world!”
The changeling nodded. 
“What’s your name? I’m-“
“Don’t!” The changeling cried. “Never speak your name to a Fae. Even I know that!”
Sato blushed. “O-Oh, right…”
It was silent for a few seconds.
“Well, what are you going to do now?”
“I-I don’t know…” the changeling said softly. “Maybe I’ll travel to another kingdom. O-Or try to find the fae!”
Sato nodded. “Well, Uhm…I wish you luck.” He pulled out a pastry from his bag and gave it to the changeling. “Safe travels.”
“Thank you.”


____________________________________________


Many Years Later…


Sato was deeper into the enchanted forest than ever before. He was searching for a special plant when he had lost his way. Now he was surely doomed! Up ahead Sato saw a circle of white mushrooms. Obviously a Fairie circle, whom one was never to step in. And yet, here Sato was stepping into one. What did he have to lose?
The minute he stepped into the circle, he became dizzy. He started to fall back and faint, when he fell into someone’s lap. He looked up into familer large eyes. It was the changeling he had met long ago!
“Its you…!” He gasped.
The women laughed. “Hi again!”
“Y-You found the Fae…!”
“Yes, I found my home.” The women nuzzled Sato. “Its your home now too..”
Sato would normally be frightened. But as the beautiful changeling laid her head in his shoulders, he suddenly felt like this wouldn’t be such a bad home to have…


THE END





No comments:

Post a Comment