Sunday, November 15, 2020

Backyardagains Austin x Pablo oneshot — Robot Rampage

 OK LET ME EXPLAIN!!!! 

If ya’ll look on my tik tok ya’ll will know I ship these two as a joke/not joke. Either way, uhm, I’ve caved. Anyway enjoy wtf this is.



(Art by meeeeeeeeee!)

Austin tapped his fingers on the table. No call, no emails, nothing. Robots NEVER break!!
Suddenly he felt arms snake around him from behind and soft breath on his ear.
“Awe babe~” Pablo giggled. “Are you bored again?”
“Well I didn’t go to robotics school to grow up to sit and do nothing,” Austin chuckled.
“Well yes, I suppose that is the problem with a perfect robot society! They never break!” Pablo released Austin and sat on the table. He looked...almost pained by the fact. Almost more than Austin was. But the expression quickly left.

 “Guess we’ll just have to find something else to pass the time...” Pablo wiggled his eyebrows seductively.
“What am I gonna do with you?” Austin sighed.
Pablo placed his hands on Austin waist. “Anything you want~“
Pablo softly kissed Austin, but it became very passionate. 
Pablo pushed Austin against the wall, and Austin moaned as Pablo began to give him hickeys.

Suddenly there was the sound of rolling. The robots! They were coming! The two quickly separated.
“RepairMan Austin, shop is closing.” Robot Rosco said.
“RepairMan. Pablo, shop is closing.” Robot Rex said.
“Yeah Yeah,” Pablo groaned, grabbing his things. 

...

Austin and Pablo looked out at the sunset as they exited the shop.
“See you tomorrow!” Austin smiled.
Pablo didn’t respond.
“Pablo?” Austin called. “Will I see you tomorrow?
“...Yeah, see you tomorrow.” Pablo smiled sadly.


Austin didn’t see Pablo tomorrow. Or ever again. He and Rex had vanished from the city, no matter how much he searched for his boyfriend. And he never knew what happened. Until now.

Rosco landed the hover car and Austin and his customers hopped out. They had just rescued Ms. Tasha from her Robot Requelle going nuts with her car. 
“Three Robots breaking down in one day?!” Tasha gasped. “Something is fishy.”
“I agree,” Tyrone said. “Whats causing this?”

“People of Mega City!”

They all looked up to see every billboard, every screen, every cell phone, was broadcasting a message. On it was a young man, wearing all black.

No, Austin thought. No it can’t be! 

“People of Mega City! I am professor Bug!” Pablo said on the screen. “All your Robots are under my control! From now on, I rule Mega City!” he maniacally laughed. He clicked a button on a remote. “Robots, get them!!”
Suddenly, an army of once kind and helpful Robots started to advance on them! 

The others quickly ran into the repair shop, yet Austin fell behind. His head was buzzing. Pro Bug...Pablo...what had happened?! He was responsible for all the Brocken Robots? But why?! They had worked together to fix Robots-

“RepairMan Austin! Hurry!” Uniqua cried out.
Austin picked up the pace and made it to safety.

...

“I can’t believe this!” Tyrone gasped. “All the Robots of Mega City are broken! And now we’re trapped.”
“All thanks to this Professor Bug, guy!” Tasha crossed her arms. 
“We have to stop him!” Uniqua said.
“Y-Yeah. We do. And I think I know where he is.” Austin said.
“Where?” Tasha asked.
“The Robotics lab. We have to get in there and stop Pro Bug.”

But more importantly, he had to see Pro Bug. He had to see Pablo.

_____________

(Time skip to after learning to be robots)

Austin and Rosco skated towards Pro Bug’s lair. 
“R-Rosco, give me the ice cream,” Austin said. “I’ll go in. You stay out here.”
“Robot Rosco, staying here.” Rosco obeyed. 

Austin took a deep breathe and skated in. He could see Pro Bug in a large chair with a huge table in front of him.
“Ooo Ice Cream!” Pro bug smiled as he took the bowl and took a spoonful.
he stared at Austin for a second, and Austin froze.

“So are you gonna have some Austin or are you just gonna stand there pretending you’re fooling me?” Bug held out a spoon.
“H-How did you-“
“Austin,” Pro Bug stood up and got close to Austin. “I know your face inside and out.” 
“B-But-“
pro Bug wipped off his make up. “Its been so long since I’ve seen your beauty...”
“Why?”
“Hm?”
“Why did you leave? Why have you become...this?”

Pablo stood up on the table. 
“You said it yourself! Robots Never Break. So why fix them, when I could break them!”
“P-Pablo-“
“I am not Pablo! I am Professor Bug!!” Bug yelled and Austin cowered.

Pablo pulled Austin onto the table with him.
“You know Austin, I have missed you,” Bug smirked.
Austin blushed heavily as Bug got closer and leaned in his ear.
“And I get, whatever I want~” Bug whispered. He softly nipped his ear and Austin moaned. 

The two knelt and got down on the table. Austin was held down by Bug, as he snaked his hands up Austin;s shirt. He gave Austin passionate kissed and Hickey’s.
“B-Bug...” Austin moaned. “I...I love you...please don’t leave again.”
“I rule Mega City, why would I leave?” Bug smirked.

Suddenly the doors burst open, and the rest of the gang stood.
Austin and Bug looked up, embarrassed.
“RepairMan Austin!” Uniqua gasped. “What are you doing!?”
“I-Its a long story?” Austin stuttered.
“Pro Bug is hurting him!” Tyrone cried. “Robot Rosco! Rescue him!”
“Robot Rosco, rescuing RemairMan Austin.”

Robot Rosco zoomed forward, towards Austin.

“Robot Rex! Stop him!” Bug commanded his own robot as he and Austin stood back up.

Rex distracted the rest as Austin and Bug made their escape.

“Austin, stay with me.” Bug said. “Rule this City by my side!”
Austin blushed and slowly nodded.
Bug smirked and brought Austin in for a passionate kiss.

Together, “these Robots will Rampage!”

THE END

(This was shiz but TO BE FAIR my taste is shiz. So there)

No comments:

Post a Comment