Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sander Sides Oneshot - Princxiety - Poor Unfortunate Souls

 Was heavily inspired by this bad boy:



I kinda love it. Ya’ll know me and what I like so it should be no surprise. 

ANYWAY TO THE STORY!!


TW: Sexual Assult


Virgil knocked on the door and walked into the room. 
He couldn’t believe he was doing this. Going to a Dark Side for Help, pathetic.
But, thats what he was. pathetic, paranoid, anxiety. 
He just wanted it to stop. The pain. he felt so useless to everyone, even the dark sides.

“Well Well Well,” Deceit spun around dramatically in his chair, two snakes wrapped around his arms like bracelets. “Its been quite a while since you came to me Virgil.” He chuckled.
Virgil looked down in shame. He was so stupid for even thinking that-
“What can I do for you?” Deceit asked crossing his legs.
“...I need you to lie to me.” Virgil said.
“Hm? I’m not sure I understand.”
“Please...lie to me. Tell me I’m useful. Tell me...I deserve him.”
“Him?”
“I mean, tell me I deserve to feel better.”

Deceit stood up. “Well I could, but I could also do something even better! For a price.”
“Wh-What is it?”
“Why its quite simple. I could flat out make your brain just think that itself! Of course its a lie, but still. You’d see yourself as useful. You’d deserve him.”
Virgil blushed. “Wh-Whats the price...?”
“Well in order To cast the spell, I’d have to know the deepest details of what you don’t want to think. And of course you’d also have to sign this contract.” A golden piece of paper appeared. “It simply states that, well, there’s no going back.”

Virgil took a deep breath. he wanted to feel happy. He wanted to be good enough for Roman. He wanted Roman to love him just has he did. 
Virgil nodded.

“Wonderful!” Deciet smiled evilly. “Now, before you sign, let me know what I’m working with.”
The room suddenly transformed into a therapy office. Gosh did Virgil need that.

“Well...the others are so nice. They care about Thomas. They’re so much better at helping him than I am. And Roman...he’s the best at it. Also so inspiring. I could never be like him. I could never deserve him. All I do is make Thomas nervous, All I do is hurt Thomas...I don’t think I’m meant to be a light side.”

_______

Prince Roman Was shocked when he He Virgil enter Deceit’s forbidden room. 
What is he doing?! Roman panicked. he knows how dangerous Deceit is!!
Roman tried to enter the room, but it was locked. He pounded on it, but it was as if Virgil didn’t hear! No one answered of opened. He could only hear the mumbled voices inside.

All I do is hurt Thomas...I don’t think I’m meant to be a light side.”

No...No please no! Virgil was meant to be a light side! he meant so much to Roman! 
Roman started to ram himself into the door, as an attempt to break it down.
Finally he did, but what he saw shocked him.

Virgil had just signed one of Deceits contracts. His eyes were a bright yellow, but looked so empty.
“Oh Roman welcome!” Deceit chuckled. “Your too late! Virgil has just signed my little contract here!”
“What did you do to him! I swear if you hurt him I’ll kill you!” Roman yelled.
“Well I simply did what he asked!” Deceit wrapped his arms around Virgil’s body.
Virgil didn’t even move.
“Virgil asked me to lie to him!” Deceit tapped Virgil’s skull with a single finger. “Now up here, he’s happy! He feels useful! He feels like he’s enough for you...!”
Roman blushed slightly, but was horrified all the same. “Then why-“
“-But out here,” Deceit ran his hand along Virgil’s cheek. “he’s miserable. Just as he’s always been! He sighed the contract of his own will, his body is mine now. Oh and I can’t wait to use it!!”

Black mist began to surround the two Dark Sides.
“Y-You can’t do this!!” Roman screamed with tears down his face. “Let him go!!”
“Aw is Princey Jealous?” Deceit laughed as he and Virgil vanished.

__________

Prince Roman fell to his knees.
He was really gone. Virgil was gone. And it was all his fault. If only he had told Virgil how much he cared, How much he meant to him. How much he loved him!
But now it was too late. Virgil was gone. Lost in a spell of lies. And who knows what Deceit would do 
 To Virgil now!!

“ROMAN SNAP OUT OF IT!!”

Roman looked up to see Patton had screamed in his face. 
“P-Patton?” Roman gasped.
“Roman are you ok?!” Patton hugged him. “We just found you crying in this random room? Whats wrong?!”
“He...He’s gone..” Roman breathed.
“Who?” Logan asked.
“VIRGIL! HE’S GONE!! He made some sort of deal with Deceit and now he’s gone!!!”

____________

Virgil opened his eyes. He was in his room. But it’s seemed..lighter, than usual. Normally it was pretty dark. Like himself? But...he didn’t feel dark. he felt pretty ok! He seemed to have slept well, woken up on time-
“Darling good morning!” 
Virgil turned to see Roman all into his room.
“Wh-What did you call me?”
“Darling are you feeling alright?” Rodman’s chuckled as he sat next to Virgil on the bed. “I always call you darling.”
“Y-You do?”
“Perhaps you should rest a bit longer,” Roman said. “Don’t worry,” Roman gave Virgil a kiss. “I’ll stay here with you..”

...

TW: Sexual assult


Deceit looked at Virgil. While he was miserable on the outside, he could see the fantasy Virgil was living in his head. It was a nice fantasy he had to admit. But it was time to play.
“Virgil?”
“Yes?” Virgil answered sadly sand mindlessly. 
“In want to play with you...You’ll let me won’t you?” Deceit let his gloves trace Virgil’s thighs.
“Yes.” Virgil said.
“Good boy,” Deceit rippedoff  his gloves. 

He felt all over Virgil, ripping his and Virgil’s shirts off. He felt Virgil’s skinny chest. It was so beautiful, even though he could practically see this boys ribs. He’d have to be fed better later. He licked Virgil’s chest and nipped, and Virgil moaned. He finally made his way to the mouth and gave Virgil a slobbery kiss. 

TW OVER

...

Virgil awoke to see the beautiful Prince caressing his cheek.
“Good morning handsome,” Roman smiled.
“So...So I wasn’t dreaming?” Virgil asked. “Y’You love me?”
“Of course!” Roman lay next to Virgil and hugged him. “Your the best thing to ever happen to Thomas...to me..!”
Virgil felt like crying, but just couldn't. He was...happy! SO SO HAPPY!!

___________

Roman and the other Light Sides had finally tracked down Deceit. The burst open the door.m Deceit was no where to be found, but Virgil lay shirtless on the couch.
“VIRGIL!” Roman gasped and ran to him. He was covered in gross hickeies and bite marks. “Oh god what did he do to you?!” 
Virgil had no response as he just lay lifeless on the couch.
“I-Its ok! W-We’ll fix this! I promise!”

“How exactly?”

They all turned to see Deceit walk in. “You really think you can ‘fix’ him? Don’t make me laugh!” 
“Let him go!” Logan demanded. “He is a Light Side and belongs with us!”
“Aw but he sure wasn’t happy with you! He felt so unhappy, useless. he came to me to make him feel better! To lie to him!”
“he sure doesn’t look better!” Patton crossed his arms.
“Well you just can’t see it. Would you like to?”

Deceit grabbed a remote and turned on the TV.
And image of Virgil and Roman on the couch together showed up.

Virgil laid his head on Romabn’s shoulder.
“Are you sure I’m not dreaming?” Virgil asked. “You..You really love me?”
“I’m sure,” Roman chuckled. “And I swear to you, I love you so so much.” Roman gave Virgil a soft kiss and Virgil blushed.

Roman blushed heavily.
“Looks like someone really liked a certain Prince! Too bad that Prince didn’t like him back!” Deceit maniachly laughed.
“B-BUT I DO LOVE HIM!!”
Deceit looked shocked, and Virgil stirred. Everyone turned to see Virgil sit bolt upright, his normally, beautiful purple eyes back.

“V-VIRGIL!!” Roman rant to him.
“You...You really love me?” Virgil breathed.
“Yes...YES!! I love you so so much!! I’m so happy your back!!” Roman embraced him.

“Looks like your little plans failed Deceit,” Logan crossed his arms.
“Thanks to true love!!” Patton smiled.
Deceit glared, but snapped his finger and transported the Light Sides back to their home. This wouldn’t be the last of him!

__________

“Virgil I’m so so sorry!” Roman sobbed into Virgil’s chest.
“Wh-What?”
“You...You felt so bad! And you went to Deceit for help all because you thought we didn’t care! I’m so sorry-“
This time, Virgil kissed Roman first. “I love you Roman. Thank you for saving me.”

THE END


This was a lot of fun to write!! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment