Friday, July 31, 2020

VLD LANCELOT oneshot — Strange magic

AAAAAY its been a while!

Ok so I’ve never seen strange magic but i saw a “bad movie” review for it and kinda thought the plot of “good guy cheats on good girl so good girl kinda falls for bad guy” trope would work with lancelot! So yeah let’s do this!


Lance was beyond happy. He had never BEEN happier! Keith and Lance had finally gotten together, and Lance was practically floating on air! He had been less depressed, and was finally feeling like everything was going to be ok!

Lance was about to knock on Keith’s door, when he heard a strange noise. The bed was squeaking in a rhythm, and there was...moaning?! Lance peeked the through the door, and was devastated.
Shiro and Keith were in bed together.
“L-Lance its not what you think!” Keith said.
“R-Really?!” Lance cried accusingly. “Because all I see is you and Shiro in bed together!! What am I supposed to think?!”
Keith and Shiro looked down guiltily.
“And to think! I thought I could be happy! Have one good thing in my life!” Lance stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut.

...

Lance walked into the training room with a heavy sigh.
“Stupid Keith,” he powered up his bayard. He slammed his sword into the gladiator. “Stupid, romance, stupid happiness!!” He breathed heavily, tears down his cheeks. “Stupid love. God dammit. I’ll never fall in love again!”

_________

Lance was silent as he ran through the galran ship. God why was he so stupid?! He rushed in here trying to prove himself and all he did was mess it all up!

“And where do you think your going paladin?” 

Lance stopped and turned around. Prince Lotor stood there in the flesh, sword in hand.
Lance revealed his own sword in defense.
“Oh my, so the blue paladin has a sword now. I thought you had the gun?” Lotor asked.
Lance shrugged. “Actually I don’t know how I got this? Eh, whatever.”
“No no wait, how did you get it?”
“Why should I tell you?!”
Lotor dropped his sword and walked over to Lance. “because you’re stance is shit, here let me help. It’d be no fun fighting a paladin if its not a fair fight.”
Lotor walked over behind Lance and helped his stance.
“Thanks...” Lance blushed.
“No problem,” Lotor said. He grabbed his sword again and stood his own stance.

Yet, neither made a move. Neither charged, circled the other, or even made a step.
They just stood there awkwardly.
“We gonna, you know, fight?” Lance asked.
“I don’t feel like we are...” Lotor said. “But why?! I’m always in the mood to fight!”
“Same! Ever since keith-“ lance stopped himself.
“No no, do share!” Lotor through his sword to the side and sat on the floor.
Lance did the same.

“I found out my boyfriend cheated on me.” lance said. “Its made me just...lock my heart away. I never want to feel that hurt ever again. So all I do now is just train...”
“I understand,” Lotor sighed. “I once loved a girl. She too was not whom I thought she was. I too have locked my heart away, in replacement for training.”
Lance chuckled. “Guess we’re not too different...Wait how long have I been here?”
Lotor checked his watch. “An hour?”
“AN HOUR! God the team must be worrried sick!” He tapped his coms. “Guys, guys are you there?”

There was static, and suddenly a voice.
“God damn why are we even looking for the blue freak!” He heard Keith groan.
“Because he’s a paladin and we need him for Voltron.” Shiro said.

Lance ripped his helmet off of his head to avoid hearing anymore.
“Blue paladin? what is it?”
“Why was I so dumb...” Lance said aloud. “They’re looking for me...but only because they need me for Voltron. They called me a freak...!” Lance sobbed into Lotor’s arms.
“What kind of defenders of the universe are they?! Mistreating one of their own! Shameful. I simply won’t allow you to go back to such an environment!”
“What?”
“Come Paladin, you will be my new ‘Prisoner’,” Lotor said.
“You can call me Lance,” Lance smiled softly.

________________

MONTHS LATER skipping to romance time.

“So you’ve captured Voltron?” Lance asked, walking down the hall with Lotor.
“Yes my love!” Lotor smiled. “They shall now be in our cells for the rest of their lives. But as your request I will not hurt them.”
“Can we go see them?”
“Of course. They deserve to know what happens when anyone mistreats you!”

...

The paladins squinted as light flooded the room. The door had opened, and Lotor stepped in.
“Lotor! Release us!” Shiro demanded.
“Aw but why? I’m not going to hurt you!” Lotor chuckled.
“Why?” Hunk asked confused.
“Lance asked me not too!” Lotor smiled as Lance walked into the room. “And I would never upset my lover!”
Lance giggled and fell into Lotor’s touch.
“Lance! This is where you’ve been?!” Keith gasped.
“Well yeah,” lance shrugged. “Sorry we have to have you prisoner. We just can’t have you guys messing up the empire’s plans.” He said happily.
“But Lance-!”
“But I made sure you won't be hurt! You’ll even be allowed to use the hot tub from time to time! Well, see ya guys!” Lance and Lotor left.

END

IDK what this is

No comments:

Post a Comment