Tuesday, July 14, 2020

MLB oneshot - Felix X marinette

Ah, back to my miraculous roots! I’ve been loving this ship recently! I was inspired by a comic by @ fangirlcassey on instagram
This one has pretty bad grammar what with capitalization so sorry


Adrien walked in with almost an identical twin.
“Everyone,” the teacher announced. “This is Felix, Adrien’s cousin from London! He will be joining our class for the rest of the year.”
Everyone said a quick hello and Felix waved unenthusiasticly.
The teacher looked at the empty seat next to Marinette.
“Is Alya not here today?” The teacher asked.
Marientte shook her head. “She had a family affair today,” she said.
“Well I don’t want Felix to sit alone on his first day, so he will sit with you until Alya returns.”
Mairnette nodded.

...

Felix took a seat next to the beautiful blue haired girl. The minute the teacher pointed her out he was floored. She had bright blue eyes and clear pale skin. And when she spoke, she sounded so sweet and kind, yet confident! Oh my-

Felix sat down next to Marinette.
He held out his hand. “I’m Felix,” he said in a professional voice as to give off a good impression.
“I’m Marinette,” Marinette smiled and took his hand to shake it-
But then Felix placed a peck on her knuckles!
“Wonderful to meet you, Marinette,” he smirked.
Marinette blushed heavily but didn’t object. In fact she smiled a little!

As class went on the two kinda flirted with eachother. Felix would ask questions while casually making some PDA advances. Mairnette would plays along, very confident and lean into the PDA.

The two didn’t even notice the shocked faces off the rest of the class.

________

Mairnette looked at Felix. He was like a more well-dressed version of Adrien. A teeny bit more stoic too. The two were flirting all throughout class and-

“AAAAAH WHAT AM I DOING!” Marinette cried to herself in the restroom. “I’m in love with Adrein! Or, am I?”
Suddenly the girls entered the restroom.
“Marinette!” Alix shouted. “What was that with Felix?”
“It was so cute!” Rose smiled.
“But we thought you liked Adrein?” Melene asked.
“Yeah, whats going on?” Juleka asked.

“I don’t know!” Marinette cried. “I mean he is super cute- BUT I’M IN LOVE WITH ADREIN!”
“Sure didn’t look like it,” Alix smirked.
“If I may say,” Juleka spoke up. “Adrien hasn’t really ever noticed you, and has said soc many times he sees you as a friend.”
Maerinette sighed. “You’re point...?”
“Maybe this Felix guy could be better for you? You two seem to get along and you seem more confident around him.”
“But Adrien...”
“Adrein has never given you the time of day before,” Alix said. “This guy does! I says give it a shot!”

Marinette sighed. She knew what they were saying was true. And they were right about Adrein, he didn’t like her the way she did him. And that’s wouldn’t change. It was time to move on!!

____________

Marinette sat down with Felix during Lunch.
“Finally, some company!” Felix smiled.
“Wait, wasn’t Adrein going to sit next to you?” Marinette asked.
“Nope,” Felix sighed. “He’s popular, doesn’t have time to make his cousin feel welcome.” He motioned to across the way, where Adrein was siting with his guy friends.
“Well thats rude.” Marinette scoffed. “I’m gonna get him over here-“
“Its ok, he’s always been like this.”
“What do you mean?”

“Adrien, even though sheltered most of his life, has always been a “friend person”.” Felix said bitterly. “Forsaking family for friendship. Even though I was always there for him I just wasn’t enough.“
“You’re enough for me..” Mairnette smiled softly.
“Thank you Mari,” Felix stared at Marientte.
“Wh-What?” Marientte blushed.
“You’re really pretty,” he smiled.
“Th-Thank you!” Marinette smiled.
“I know we just met, but I was wondering...will you be my date to this gala Mr. Agreste is holding?”
“Seriously?!” Mairnette grinned. “I-I mean, Su-sure! Yeah...” she tried to play it off cool but she was really excited. A date with Felix AND an Agreste Gala?! Today was the best day ever!!

__________

Marinette smoothed out her dress. It was pink with ruffles and patterns of Swirls. She made it herself!

“Soooo when does Adrien arrive?” Her mother asked. “I can’t believe you finally got a date with-“
“A-Adrien isn’t taking me to the gala,” Marinette said.
“Oh?” Her mother gasped.
“Nope! His cousin Felix is. We’re uh...dating!” She smiled.
“Oh my! What a development!” 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. 
“I’ll go get it so you can make an entrance!” Her mom smiled.

...

Felix rung Marientte’s doorbell. He wore and very nice suit. He wanted to look his best for his new Girlfriend.
“Hello sir! Your must be Felix!” Mari’s mother opened the door.
“yes ma’am,” Felix said. “Thank you for letting me take your beautiful daughter to the gala.”
“Of course!”

Felix?” 

Marinette walked down the stairs.
Felix never wanted to forget the moment. She was wearing such a beautiful dress and smile. A smile he would never forget. She was gorgeous.
“H-Hey Mari...!” He smiled and handed her a pink rose.
“Th-Thank you!” Mari smiled.


______________

The two walked into the Agreste Mansion. It was beautifuly decorated, and there were lots of people,
“So what’s the occasion of this gala anyway?” Mari asked.
“Its the reveal of his theme for his newest line,” Felix said.
“Seriously?! Omg this is the best day of my life!” Mari smiled. “I get to see Gabriel Agreste’s new line AND have the best boyfriend ever!!”
Felix blushed. 

“Mairnette?” Adrein walked up to the two with Kagami. 
“Oh, hello Adrein,” Felix said.
“Marinette what are you doing here?” Adrien asked, ignoring his cousin.
“Oh! I’m Felix’s date!” Mairnette smiled. She gave Felix a peck on the cheek. “Hello Kagami!”
“Hello Mari!” kagami smiled. “I’m so glad to see your here!”

Adrein just looked shocked as the two walked past.

...

The gala was very fun, and as it died down Felix took mari out to the back balcony.’
“Its so beautiful out here!” Mari smiled.
“So are you,” Felix smiled and took her hands in his. “I love you Mari. You’re so extraordinary.”
“I love you too!”

The two kissed

THE END

I hate this 


No comments:

Post a Comment