Friday, April 17, 2020

Miraculous Ladybug oneshot—Lukanette

I really like this ship, might make a full fic one day!

(Art found on google not mine)

Marinette sighed as she pulled on the tight school uniform. She looked up at her new school. She sighed at the thought of her old one. 
Lila had finally gotten to her, and tricked them into actually expelling her! She had secretly staged a fight, blaming Marinette for all of it! The school kicked her out, much to the devastation of her classmates.
But as sad as she was, she accepted her fate. She managed to get into one of the best private schools in Paris despite her expulsion record, and today was her first day.
Would she make friends?

Marinette walked into her new classroom a few minutes before the bell. She didn’t want to be the “late girl” this time. She suddenly saw someone familiar.

“Luka?” She called.
“Marinette?” Luka turned to her and smiled. “What are you doing here?”
“I transferred!” Marinette smiled. “Sorta...” she got a little sad.
“What happened?”
“Due to- TOTALLY FALSE ACCUSATIONS-I was expelled.” Marinette sighed. 
“Oh I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean got pry!” Luka apologized.
“Oh no no!” Marinette stuttered. “Its all good! At least I have your here with me!”
“Totally! Come sit with me!”

...

Marinette and Luka walked around the courtyard during lunch, looking for somewhere to sit. It was a cloudy day, but still nice. 
The two spotted a girl quickly walking away from a group of other students that were hot on her tail.
“Stormy Weather! Stormy Weather!” They chanted. 
The girls covered her ears, tears falling.

marinette and Luka ran up to them all.
“hey quit it!” Luka said.
“Yeah leave the girl alone! She obviously isn’t ok with this!” Marinette said.
The group of mean kids left.

Luka and Marinette turned to the girl.
“hey are you ok?” Luka asked.
“I-I’m fine...” The girl said.
“hey, I know you!” Marinette smiled. “Aren’t you-“
“Stormy Weather? yeah.” The girl crossed her arms.
“No,” Marinette shook her head. “You’re Auroe! You got second place for kids choice weather girl! You’re so cool!” She smiled.
“R-Really?” Auroe said.
“yeah!” Luka said. “Second place out of 300 girls?! That’s incredible!”
“Th-Thanks!”
“Wanna eat lunch with us?” Marinette asked.
“Sure!”

___________

Marinette really liked her new school! Less mean folks that’s her old one, and less  Akumas! However it was harder to get out of class to transform.

Luckily, she had Luka and Aroure to help her! After a while, they had become incredibly close. Closer than Marinette was with Alya. So, she told them her secret. That she was Ladybug. They were very understanding and helped her out when they could!

marinette was walking out of school when suddenly someone hugged her from behind.
“GAH!” She yelped.
“Gotcha!” Luka smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

Did I mention Luka and Marinette totally got together? Well they did!

“Soooo, you’re birthday is tomorrow!” Luka said.
“Oh yeah!” Marinette smiled. “I almost forgot!”
“So, what do you wanna do for it?” Aroure walked up to the two, joining in.
“I was thinking a small party? At you’re houseboat?” marinette asked. “Kitty section could play?”
“We’d love to marinette!” Luka smiled.
Aroure gasped. “OMG! We should invite you’re old friends!”
“yeah!” Marinette smiled.

____________

Adrien was excited as he walked to Luka’s houseboat. He hadn’t seen Marinette in so long! And today was her birthday party! He had actually snuck out just to attend it today!
He...really missed marinette. His plan was to finally confess his love to her today.

Adrien arrived on the boat. “Hi everyone!” He smiled.
“Hey Adrein!” Nino smiled. “Come join the party!”
“Adrein!” Marinette smiled. She walked up to him, but didn’t hug him nor stutter. “Its been forever! How have you been?”
“I’ve been good!” Adrein smiled. “Happy Birthday!”
“Thanks!” Marinette smiled.

Suddenly, Luka’s Guaita began to play.
Marinette turned her head to listen.
Luka was strumming happy birthday slowly and a heartfelt way. Then, he began to play a different tune.

“You’re hair as navy as the ocean, You’re eyes are like the sky~”
 he sang.

 “I look at you and I cannot lie,
I believe it is now time.
Know that this is all real,
Its all what I truely feel.

I love you,
I love you,
I love you my dear. 
I love you
I love you,
And I know not to fear.

And I know 
You love me 
You love me too,
And know I will never stop loving you”

Marinette ran up to Luka and gave him a big kiss, tears falling from he eyes.
tears fell from Adrien’s too.
He was too late.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment