Monday, January 15, 2018

Wattpad madness

OMG! You will not believe this:
 OK, so me and the Art Avengers were talking and they brought up wattpad. And I was like, "Oh yeah! I remeber that!".
So later I went on the website and i was like, "Uh, no! I gottta fix this!" becasue all my stuff from when I was like, 10 was on there.
So, I started fresh and started to write my first ever FanFic!It was a ML fanfic.
And here's the mind blower:

IT'S GOT 270 VEIWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(OMG I only just now checked that! Last I thought it only had 183 veiws! OMGOMGOMG!!!)
My book! I never thought I'd get that popular!

So far I've written 4 fanfics!
And my first original romance novel is going to be published soon(Once my sister edits it!)

Here's the link to my profile:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/wog-woman

See y'all soon!
Peace! 🤘🤘

No comments:

Post a Comment