Sunday, July 31, 2022

VLD Langst/Klance -- Lance's Birthday 2022 -- SNEAK PEEK (WIP)

 OK SO I started this on Lance's Bday, but I didn't finish it in time. I fact I STILL HAVENT! And seeing as its July 31st, I feel like I need to give a sneak peek at least so that I'm not A MONTH LATE lmao! So yee, here's a sneak peek for my Lance's 2022 bday oneshot, "The Jewel of the Galra Empire"


TW:

- RAPE

- BRAINWASHING

- SEXUAL SLAVERY



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Alurra and Hunk were expecting a large control room of some sort, or a sacred ceremony room of some sort! What they were not expecting, was a bedroom. A single one, meant for one person alone. The lights were dim like the rest of the ship; however they glowed an indigo blue, not purple. The lights hung from crystal chandeliers and lamps. Next to the door was a golden coat hanger, which was holding Galra armor for just about every class of soilder there was. There was a bathroom across the way, which looked very small. There was no closet, dresser drawers, and no personal belongings of any sort. There was a huge bed in the middle of the glamours room, big enough for two people at least. The covers were ruffled and messy, but you could barley tell because of how fluffy and thick they were. And the pillows were perfect to match. There were golden chains locked to the bed, connected to—A person?!
Hunk and Alurra quickly walked further inside, closing the door behind them. The mysterious person shot up in the bed, surprised. He was shirtless, his tan skin covered in hickeys and bite marks. His brown hair was messy, however he quickly ram his hands through it to fix it up. His ears were covered in golden jewelry and—Holy Shit he was a Human! He looked just like the others and Alurra could feel no quintessence to lead her to believe he was anything but a human.

“Oh My God, I am so sorry!” The human threw off his covers and stood up, revealing the rest of his naked body. He began to slightly ramble apologies for ‘Not greeting them right away’ and ‘I thought I had a minute or two before the next master arrived’ but Alurra and Hunk couldn’t even hear him. 
They were too focused on his body: The Hickies and Bites continued down to his thighs, and that wasn’t the worst of it. Fresh cum—clearly layered over long dried—coated his stomach and waist. His dick was red and raw from use, Hunk didn’t even know a penis could look like that. He looked awful.
Suddenly the human realized he had been talking too much, and fell to his knees in a bow. His forehead touched the floor and his rear raised in the air. “How may I severe you, Masters?”

Alurra snapped out of her shock, and rushed to the human’s side. She knelt down next him, lifting him to meet her eyes. “Oh my goodness, what has happened to you?! You poor thing?”
The Human looked at her with innocent eyes. “Oh, please do not offer such pity!” He said with compassion. “It is my honor to serve you, mistress!”
“I-I am not your mistress!”
“But, you walked through the door? That means you are my mistress.”
“How many…mistresses or masters, do you have?” Alurra asked, already preparing the the worst.
“I have all Masters.” The human said. “I serve the ones who enter the door. All are above me, and I serve my masters.” He had a simple smile on his face.

Hunk finally joined too, as Alurra brought the human to his feet. 
“Who are you?” Hunk asked.
The Human’s back went straight as he stood attention, he smile becoming wide and gaze becoming distant. “I am the Jewel of the Galra empire. I serve and obey. I serve the Galra empire. I please the Galra Empire, I rejuvenate the Galra empire. I love to obey, it is my purpose.” He recited the Mantra like he had said it a thousand times. When he was done and snapped from his trance, his stance relaxed and he returned eye contact. 
Alurra turned to Hunk. “Hunk, he of Earth correct?”
Hunk nodded. “Yeah, he’s definitely an Earthling. How did you get out here?”
“I am not sure I understand master? I never leave this room, master.” 


TO BE CONTINUED...




I've been working super hard on this peice, and I know u guys are gonna love it. So stayed tuned! And Happy Bday Lance!

No comments:

Post a Comment