Tuesday, January 4, 2022

MHA Self Insert Drabble — Tenya Iida // WogWoman — Dante

I was thinking about my digital child Dante and thought it might be cool to work that into a simp-shot. Yes, I’m calling it a simp-shot rn. Damn, I wonder when I’ll ever write normal shit again—I say that as if writing fanfic is any more normal lol.

Also! Dante is like, 6 or 7 in this. And Noooooo Ash isn’t here in this fic. Sorry ya’ll lol. 


OK LETS GO!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tenya Iida, AKA Ingenium 2.0 , was patrolling Hosu. It was sort of bitter sweet. This was the place where the tragic events would occur to make him Ingenium 2.0 (And attempt Murder). He tried not to think about it. He needed to concentrate. His agency has stated he needs to make a better connection with his ‘fans’. While being a hero he knew he would have fans and merchandise, he also ended up taking Stain’s opinion on Heros to heart: That a true Hero values his mission to save others above all else. So he was rather torn about interacting with Fans today. 
Right now there was a crowd of young children and their caregivers surrounding him. The children were completely giddy to meet the fastest hero in japan, and ran around to show they wanted to go fast too! He noticed there was a younger child standing off to the side, watching with shiny eyes. He patiently waited for everyone else to leave, however the other children weren’t going to leave any time soon. And yet, the small boy ended up waiting fifteen minutes! He was probably the most polite child that age he’s ever seen.  When the parents and care givers finally left, Tenya looked at the little boy. He smiled politely, and knelt down to the child’s level. The child happily rushed forward and gave Inegnium 2.0 a hug.
“Thank you for waiting,” Tenya said. “Whats your name?”
“My name is Dante!” The little boy giggled. 
“Nice to meet you Dante! What are you doing today?”
“I’m here with my Mama! We went to the park!”

Tenya looked all around. The nearest park was two blocks away, and there seemed to be no mother with the child.
“Where is your mother?” Tenya asked.
Dante looked around, and seemed to realize he had lost his mother. he paled. “Uh Oh…” he began to tear up.
“Calm down,” Tenya said as softly as possible. He was never great with kids. “It will be alright.”
“I ran off again…I didn’t mean to!” Dante cried.
“I’m sure you didn’t, lets just wait here for a second. I’m sure your mother is looking for you.”

“Dante!”

Tenya Iida looked up to see a beautiful young women running up to them. She didn’t look like the child. She wasn’t as dark skinned as Dante, clearly a different ethnicity. She had shorter blonde hair than Dante’s long brown locks, and was much rounder and plump. And yet, her deep brown eyes and sweet voice(despite panicked), was absolutely breathtaking. Tenya Iida was flustered, and blushed. 

“Mommy!” Dante cried out and ran to his mother. 
The mother took the child in her arms and hugged him tightly. “I was so worried!” She said. “We really have to work on you running off!”
Tenya Iida approached the two. “Are you Mr. Dante’s mother?” He clarified.
“oh, yes!” The women smiled. “Ingenuity 2.0, right? Thank you so much for looking after my kiddo!”
“Dante was very well behaved, and waited 15 minutes to speak with me. He didn’t even realize he had wandered off without her until just a few minutes ago.”
The women chuckled. “Honestly? He gets it from me.”
“Mommy! Mommy! I told Ingenium 2.0 about the park!”
“You did?” The mother smiled. “How about we get back there, hm?”
“No! I wanna keep talking with him!”
“Dante, The Hero must be very busy—“

“I am on my patrol. The park you likely came from is on my route.” Tenya said. What was he doing?! Why was he inviting these strangers on his patrol?!
“Yay!” Dante smiled. “can we go with him Mommy? Please! Please!”
“Thats very kind of you Sir,” the mother said. “Are you sure you don’t mind?”
“Not at all. Your son has definitely mad e a good impression.”
Dante giggled and cheered.


THE END

(Lmao my name not even mentioned once ahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment