Thursday, October 1, 2026

Minecraft Log #13

 10/01/26

I got UPDATES folks! I fell down a Wifies minecraft rabbit hole, my friend bought the SFWDE/DWTDE map and we might get to play it together, and i offically signed into minecraft via microsoft account. AND i spent irl money on some stuff to build the ultimate skin. They had a sonic and shadow shirt! I couldnt resist!(they also had a knuckles shirt but i did manage to hold back with that lol).

Anyway, if im gonna be going into Wifies iconic map with my bff(and my bff’s other friend)imma need some TRAINING! So ive decided to make a new world to practice combat and parkor mechanics!


Starting in creative mode, i looked online for a parkor world seed. Knowing the Wifies ARG, I’m definitely going to need to focus on parkor. Sooooo…i played minecraft all day today. I swapped between creative mode and survival mode and used an outpost worldseed. I created my ideal base with a lava moat and trapdoors. I figured out how to use some redstone too! I also tried to make a villager selection death trap(dont ask)but it didnt work lol.

Despite having played all day, thats all i rlly have to say about it. No practice got done at all lol.





Sidenote: I found out Wifies not only went to Harvard but is TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME! WTF???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment